7

"I'm so tired I have no idea how I've made it through my classes so far without falling asleep." Jughead told Braxton as they walked the halls of Southside High on their way to lunch. "Rough night at the Jones' place?" Braxton asked.

"Betty kept me up all night freaking out over the Black Hood."

"What? Why?"

"I guess he's targeting sinners. Polly is pregnant at eighteen with her now dead distant cousins babies."

"Wait, Polly is pregnant?"

"Yeah. With Jason's babies that's about as messed up and sinful as it gets."

When they walked into the cafeteria they saw a bunch of Serpents all gathered on one side of the table crowded around a laptop. "I guess we aren't watching funny cat videos?" Jughead said as they walked up to the table and caused everyone to look up at them. "Check this out." Sweet Pea told them as he spun the laptop around and they saw Archie on the screen.

"Some sick in the head northsider posted a crazy ass video and uh- we were just talking

"Some sick in the head northsider posted a crazy ass video and uh- we were just talking." He told them. "About what?" Braxton asked.

"Fogarty wants to earn his Serpent stripes, I say he brings us the head of that Northsider."

"I'm down with that." Fangs said.

"No guys." Jughead protested.

"What, Jones?" Sweet Pea asked as he looked at him.

"I know this guy, he's a milquetoast. He's a football player. It's kind of a lame target is all I'm saying. If you want to prove something why don't you go after the Black Hood yourself?"

"And why would we do that? The Black Hood's targeting Northsiders, who do nothing but blame the Southside for everything that's wrong with this town and we're sick of it. The Black Hood is doing our work for us. He's a hero."

Jughead looked at Braxton who had a worried look on her face while she stared at the screen

Jughead looked at Braxton who had a worried look on her face while she stared at the screen. Between the time she spoke to Archie to now he was a target for the Serpents. She wanted to warn him, but she knew if she did then she would be betraying her family.