105

"I brought you a water." Braxton heard Casey say after he entered the room she was being kept in. She shifted her eyes to him then looked away saying, "I don't want it."

"Braxton, you need to drink."

"No, what I need is to be let out of this hell hole. How long have you even kept me in here? Two days?"

"Three. But if you would just call Arch-."

"I told you, I'm not calling him." Braxton snapped as she cut Casey off.

"Atleast take the water. You're going to get dehydrated."

"Oh, so now you care about me?"

"Why do you have to be so difficult? I'm helping you."

"Helping me?" Braxton could feel the anger as it welled up inside of her. She gripped her fists and was ready to swing on him, boy was she ready to swing on him. The only thing holding her back was the fear that they would torture Danny more.

"Yeah?"

"You think just because you're offering me water after locking me in some jail cell that you're helping me? Just let me go? Or at least let me go see Danny."

"I can't, Brax. Britt would kill me if she-"

"I don't give a shit."

"Braxton you need to-"

"Get out."

"But-"

"Now!" She screamed so loud it caused her voice to crack. Casey let out a light sigh and set the bottle of water in the corner. He looked back to her before he closed the door behind him.

"Casey." She called and he turned to face her.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Please, just take me to see Danny."

"Braxton, I can't."

"If you love me like you say you do, you'd take me to see my brother."

He looked down at his feet for a few seconds then back up to her. He was hesitant, but he did truly love Braxton, and knew that he would always do anything for her. "Fine." He mumbled, and unlocked the door. He held the handcuffs up and saw the sadness in her eyes as she offered her wrists to him. He let out a sigh and he put them in his back pocket before he walked her to Danny.

When she walked in his head immediately shot up and she ran over to him wrapping her arms around his neck

When she walked in his head immediately shot up and she ran over to him wrapping her arms around his neck. "Are you okay?" She asked him trying her hardest not to break down. "Are you?" He asked in a groggy tone. Braxton could tell that he's been getting the rath of her not calling Archie and it killed her.

"I'm fine."

"You didn't call Archie, did you?"

"No, of course not."