38

It was the second day for Southside students to attend Riverdale and all came without their leather jackets and with their tattoos covered up, Jughead being the exception. He walked through the halls proudly wearing his jacket and walked into the student lounge where he saw Serpents and Bulldogs ignoring each other. "Oh, hey, guys, what's up?" He asked as he walked over to the vending machine.

Reggie looked up and saw the Serpent logo staring him in the face. "Take it off." He told him as he dropped the basketball he was holding and walked towards him. "Take off that jacket, Rat Boy."

Everyone looked on as Jughead turned to face him

Everyone looked on as Jughead turned to face him. Fangs and Sweet Pea started to hone in, they knew a fight was about to break out.

"Oh, Reggie. I don't think you know what this jacket means."

"Jug-" Braxton said trying to stop what he was about to say.

"No, Braxton it's okay. I get it. He doesn't understand because he has no sense of honor. Or history, or loyalty." he said cutting her off.

"That's it." Reggie snapped then lunged after Jughead Trying to rip his jacket off. The bulldogs and Serpents colided in an all out brawl in the lounge.

"Knock it off!" Toni shouted as she ran over trying to break them up

"Knock it off!" Toni shouted as she ran over trying to break them up. Braxton grabbed her arm pulling her towards the door and said, "We have to go."

"I'm not going anywhere!"

"Unless you want to be taken down for fighting on school grounds, we have to go Tones."

Just as the girls exited out one door Mr. Weatherbee walked in through another.
"That's enough!" he shouted and his voice carried over the boys. "My office, now!"

Once in his office the boys sat across the oak desk from him. Bruised and beaten. "You all have a week's detention for fighting." He told them all then turned to Jughead, "But I made myself clear, Mr. Jones. Take off that jacket, right now, or you're suspended." "Then I guess I'm suspended." Jughead smiled then got up, walked out of the office, and out of the school.