16

After school that following day Braxton and Toni headed to the Wrym for their usual after school activities. Pool. Pool. And more pool. When they pulled up Fangs and Sweet Pea were outside sitting on the railings as they smoked a cigarette between games. "One of these days I'm going to destroy Tall Boy and he won't know what hit him." They over heard Sweet Pea say as they walked up to them. "What's the matter Sweets? Still can't beat Tall Boy?" Toni asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"No, I almost had him this last game but he pulled it out in the end. I don't know how he does it. It's almost like he has the table rigged."

"Just admit it Sweet Pea, you can't beat Tall Boy and never will." Fangs laughed. Sweet Pea extended his arm out and pushed Fangs which caused him to stumble over.

Sweet Pea flicked his cigarette out and turned his attention to Braxton. "Hey." He smiled at her as he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her into his side. "Hey." She replied as she stood next to him.

"Gag me." Toni jokingly groaned as she grabbed Fangs by his collar and pulled him into the Wrym with her.

"So, I was thinking maybe tonight instead of hanging around here we could head back to my place and watch a movie." Sweet Pea told Braxton as he pulled her infront of him to stand between his legs. "And miss out on all of the fun Friday night activities here at the Wrym?" Braxton joked.

"I guess I just want some alone time with you. We're usually at the Wrym or with Fangs and Toni. We don't get the chance to really hang out just us or talk."

"Well, my dads taking me out for my birthday tonight and I can't really get out of that. Can we rain check?"

"You didn't tell me today is your birthday."

"It's not, it's Sunday. He's just taking me to dinner tonight because he works on my actual birthday." She replied.

"Had I known I would have gotten you a gift."

"No, Sweet Pea, no gifts. I don't want it a bigger deal than it is."

"Okay deal, no gifts." He leaned forward and kissed her on her forehead then got off the rail. He took her hand in his and pulled her inside behind him.

Everyone knew that in Riverdale the nicest place to eat was the Five Seasons pent house restaurant. The father and daughter were sitting in a booth enjoying their meal when the one and only Alice Cooper and Betty showed up at their table.

"They let just anyone in here these days, don't they." Alice said as she looked at Rich with her arms crossed. "Hello, Alice." He replied with a carismatic smile.

"What the hell are you doing on our side of the town?"

"I think you forget we live on this side. I'm just as much of a Northsider as you are, sweetheart."