96

Rich || Jughead || FP || Archie

While Sweet Pea and and Fangs stayed back at the bunker to make sure Tall Boy didn't escape, Jughead and Archie headed for Sweet Water Bridge with Rich and FP who was wearing the Gargoyle King costume.

Earlier that day they had Tall Boy call Hiram Lodge and tell him that he had Archie in his custody. Hiram was elated and agreed to meet with him that night. "Alright, we're going to take place center bridge. That way Hiram will have to walk to come to us and won't have the security of his town car." FP told them.

"Archie, you'll be front and center with FP. Jug and I will be hiding out behind those pillars so he won't see us." Rich said.

"Yes sir." He replied.

Jughead pulled out some rope and tied Archie up then put a gag in his mouth. He had some fake blood from his last Halloween costume and he strategically put it on his face so it looked like he was roughed up.

"Alright, we have about five minutes." FP told them. "Let's get into position".

And they waited. They waited longer than they should have. Archie was down on his knees with FP standing behind him under the mask. Eventually the town car showed up and a man in a black trench coat got out of the back of the car.

As he walked towards them. FP noticed that the man was taller than Hiram lodge, so he knew it couldn't have been him. "You're not Hiram." He said. "Tall Boy?" The man replied in confusion as he looked up at him. FP took the mask off and said, "Looks like neither of us is who we were expecting."

"What the hell?" Rich snapped. "Claudius Blossom?"

"You're not the Man in Black." Jughead sighed. "What happened, why would Hiram send you?"

"I don't know what you mean." Claudius replied.

FP rolled his eyes and walked over to him and pulled his hands behind his back. "Save it for the judge, Blossom. You may not be the Man in Black, but his stink is on you. I'm making a citizen's arrest."

Archie walked up to Jughead and put his hand on his shoulder. "He's always a step ahead of us. I don't see how." Jughead sighed. "We'll get him Jug." Archie replied with a determined tone. "I promise you, we will get that son of a bitch."

While FP hauled Claudius down to the police station and Rich took Archie home, Jughead headed to the bunker to see share his news, maybe get a little truth out of Tall Boy. When he got to the bottom of the ladder and turned to walk down the tunnel, he saw a lifeless body laying at the other end.

Sweet Pea || Fangs

Although they would have loved in on the action of finally taking Hiram Lodge down, Sweet Pea and Fangs knew that they were needed elsewhere at that time.

They sat at the table of the bunker playing cards while Tall Boy was still tied up sitting in a chair in the corner. He watched the two play for a couple rounds and listened to them talk. He was tired of the teen drama they spoke about and decided to have a little fun himself.

"So what," Tall Boy mumbled. "The big boys didn't need help from you two girls tonight?" Sweet Pea and Fangs looked at each other, shocked that he had the audacity to speak to them. Sweet Pea let out a laugh and said, "He's got jokes." Then turned back to the cards laying out in front of him.