50

It didn't take long for word to get out about the beating Jughead endured from the Ghoulies. Serpents near and far gathered at the Wrym ready to honor him and take what was theirs. As Sweet Pea stepped up on the stage everyone quieted down so he could speak.

"These past two days two of our men have fallen. The Northside and the Ghoulies want to destroy us, but we're too strong to let that happen. Fangs was shot by a Northsider, and we'll get our payback. But tonight, tonight we destroy those son of a bitches that jumped Jughead. Now who's with me?" He shouted and the crowed erupted and flooded out of the door for their bikes.

Braxton was sitting at the bar watching everyone as they filtered out. Sweet Pea walked up to her and rested his hands on the bar behind her. "Please be careful." She told him as she tucked a piece of his hair behind his ear. "Don't worry babygirl, I always am. I'll come back to you." He said looking down at her.

"Preferably in one piece."

He let out a smile. He missed the Braxton that showed how much she cared about him. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"SP let's go." Danny shouted as he patted him on the back. Sweet Pea pressed his lips against hers one more time and squeezed her knee before heading outside.

"What do you say Jones, you going to the rumble?" Toni asked Braxton as she walked up behind her. "I don't think so. It's been a rough night. I just want to head to the hospital and sit with Jug." She replied. "Besides, FP want's to go and take part."

"Fair enough. It's probably best the second young Jones stays away."

When the Serpents pulled up for the rumble, the rain was just starting to fall

When the Serpents pulled up for the rumble, the rain was just starting to fall. Sweet Pea sat on his bike staring Malachia down as the others gathered around him. "What can we do for you boys?" Malachia shouted as he had his arms extended out from his sides. "I take it you you came to play?" "Southside belongs to the Serpents, not the Ghoulies." Sweet Pea replied as he walked towards him. "So why don't you take your rat face elsewhere."

"Southside belonged to the Serpents. Your boy Jones made a deal with Mr. Lodge. His flesh and the Serpents are spared and get to keep Southside. However, we Ghoulies don't play like that, we still want blood."