64

It was no surprise that after the announcement of Archie running as Veronica's Vice President and being the ring leader who cut the Serpents from Southside High, that Jughead decided to run himself. His running mate of course being Betty.

Posters filled the halls for Veronica, Jughead, and Reggie. Buttons were constantly being handed out along with the random presidential promotion trying to win everyone's vote. Whether it was free ice cream after lunch or water bottles with the labels replaced with vote reminders; the three campaigned like there was no tomorrow.

In the school auditorium, the entire school and supporting friends, families, and staff gathered for the presidential debate. Alice stepped up to the podium and said, "Okay, now just a quick reminder, that this is a PTA sponsored event."

As Braxton sat kicked back in her chair between Toni and Sweet Pea, he and Fangs stood up catching Alice's attention. "Oh, looks like we have our first question."

Braxton look at Sweet Pea with confused eyes, shocked he was interested enough in the whole thing, dumbfounded that he actually had a question. "Yeah, no offense to the uh- current administration, but it doesn't feel like anyone's looking out for the students who were bussed in from the Southside." He said sounding more annoyed than concerned. "Is that finally gonna change?"

"Absolutely, Sweet Pea, that's our priority

"Absolutely, Sweet Pea, that's our priority. No one should feel marginalized or excluded here." Jughead told him. "Jughead and I will be representing all students, North and Southside alike." Betty added.

"Next question." Alice said trying to divert the topic which made the two Serpent boys roll their eyes

" Alice said trying to divert the topic which made the two Serpent boys roll their eyes

"Yes, Moose?" She asked when she saw his hand.

"My question is for Archie and Veronica." He said as he got to his feet. "Rumor has it that your parents will soon be on opposite sides of the Mayoral election, won't that negatively affect your working relationship?"

"Archie and I adhere to the old maxim that 'politics are never discussed' at the dinner or the cafeteria table." Veronica replied to him which caused the crowd to laugh.