"Zorua," She said snapping me out of my thoughts. She used dark pulse effectively in Hypno and freed Pikachu from the psychic. I ran up and caught Pikachu.

"I'm sorry," I whispered as I heard Zorua finish off the battle. Pikachu licked my cheek making me giggle.

I looked up and Zorua was dancing around Hypno. I chuckle and pick up the little black hero.

"Let's go find your other trainer," I say and we run down the path towards the nursery. We passed another grunt laying on the ground next to his Pokemon. Then we went by another grunt in the same position. Ash is flying through...

I enter the nursery and see him surrounded by grunts. There was a women and a man assumingely husband and wife tied with rope in a corner. The grunts noticed me and dropped Ash who was now tied. "Where's your leader?" I demand.

"Silly girl, they're not here," One of the grunts stood up. "This is simply to buy time but we captured Ketchum."

"And what can a little girl like you do?" Another one mocked. I noticed Ash laugh and roll a pokeball to me.

"I'm so scared," I act and fall over dramatically while picking up the ball. They came over with rope and an ember went shooting over my head. Looks like Litten was in the pokeball.

The ember attack set the rope the grunt was holding on fire causing panic between them. Pikachu ran over and sliced the rope holding Ash with an iron tail. Ash released Greninja and he put out the fire.

"Water shuriken." Ash yelled.

"Litten you attack too," I say. Greninja shot a storm of little water shuriken that effectively knocked all the grunts down. Litten roared and the attack shot a hit fiery wave at the grunts that tired them out and burnt them.

"Pikachu," Ash called out while looking at me. "Thunderbolt." We said in unison. Pikachu smiled and then sent the grunts flying through the roof. "We haven't blasted anyone off in a long time." Ash chuckles and scratches Pikachu behind the ear.

"Litten what attack was that," I asked while picking up the black and red cat. She started glowing and when the glowing stopped she was a little bit bigger and had bright orangish reddish fur instead of the dark red.

"It was a heat wave," The man said as Ash untied him. "It's a move that can only be learned by a Litten through birth."

"We call them egg moves and they're really rare," The lady said. "I'm Kathy and that's my husband John."

"We run the nursery and take care of all the eggs we find," John explained.

"Good thing Lillie stopped Team Skull then," Ash said.

"You helped too young man," Kathy said and walked into the back room. She came out with two egg cases. "These eggs weren't wanted and it's the least we can do."

"You guys can pick who gets what one," John said taking the case that was brown with a cream bottom.

"Actually it doesn't matter," Ash said. "We share all of our Pokémon." Our...

Kathy gave us a knowing look and I felt my face heat up a bit. "I'll carry this one, what is it?" I ask.

"It's all part of the surprise," Kathy laughed and handed Ash a blue and black egg with white splashes of colour. "By the way this one is different from all of the other eggs of this species."

Ash held up the case and smiled. "I can almost feel how powerful this Pokémon will be."

"Mela," Meloetta flew around dancing in the air. She must be happy.

"You have a..." John started.

"Mythical." Kathy finished.

"You know about Meloetta," Ash said equally as shocked as them.

"You guys are special," Kathy said and picked up a broom.

"Thanks again for everything," John said and started picking up the larger pieces of the roof.

"Except maybe the roof," Ash laughed and after some good byes we left towards Paniola Town.

After such an exciting event it was nice to walk slowly along the moon lit path. I yawned and set my head on his shoulder. He looked surprised at my actions but put his arm around me so my head wouldn't fall off.

I smiled and closed my eyes. Nothing could make this moment better. "Are you two finally a couple?" Bonnie ran up and asked me as Ash and I parted. I blushed and shook my head no as she laughed at my reaction.

"I was just tired," I say embarrassed.

"Sure but that crush of yours doesn't seem like just a crush anymore," Bonnie smirked.

"Whatever," I sigh while hiding my face.

Gary's POV

"Suicune," I said in awe of the blue legendary dog.

"We need your help in Alola," Professor Oak cut to the chase.

He looked interested and I decide to explain more. "An evil organization is polluting the water at an alarming pace. You're the only one that can help now."

Professor Oak walked up and pet the diamond shaped horn. He showed Suicune a map of where we need to go. "This is really important," Gramps said.

"Sui," He nodded and lowered himself. He started running in the direction of the ocean. Johto to Alola...

???'s POV

"We have every known bugium," Plumeria informed me. I fiddled with one of the lime gems. "Where to we go from now?" She asked.

"We need to increase the production of Z-rings," I announced. "We'll show them why Team Skull is more than a nuisance."

I started to evilly laugh and continue to plan our future ideals.

Little did he know they should be working on defense instead of offense...

___________________________

We are nearing the end of the first major arc. And things are going to get interesting fast.

I hope you guys liked the Team Skull attack chapter and THREE new additions to Ash's and Lillie's team.

Anyways thanks for everything as usual and see you in an action packed next chapter. I found a way to make the next trial and festival to be more exciting.