Special Greninja Chapter (Canon)

(This is canon btw)
Greninja's POV

"Where's the friend we need to save?" I asked the green blob hopping with me.

"Can we hurry up so I can see Bonnie again?" Squishy complained.

"Just a little farther," Z2 said. We've bent walking through these chasms all day.

"Is that him there?" Squishy asked. I could see a green colour under a small rock.

"We came all this way just because a rock the size of my hand fell on an already flat being?" I asked ready to throw a water shuriken at someone. I wonder if I can hit hawlucha from here.

"Yep now help him," Z2 commanded me. I hate legendaries.

I go over and poke the rock off of the cell. "That was hard." I walked back towards the ocean ready to go see Ash again.

"Tapuuuu," I look back and in the air I see blue and purple Pokémon. (From now on when in a Pokémon's POV it's all translated.)

"Hello?" I asked the Pokémon. I can feel the power from it.

"I sensed a lot of power but I see that it's just because there is two legendaries." It stated.

"It could be because of me too." I said staring at the legendary Pokémon.

"Sure," she said sarcastically.

"I think Greninja could give you a workout." Squishy stated. She didn't move or respond until...

"I Tapu Fini challenge you to a battle," she said. "I could use a small workout."

I smirk, "I accept your challenge."

The sand was hard to move around on so I guess she has an advantage. Z2 announced the start and I only have one choice to make. Do I go full Ash-Greninja on her?

Ash's POV

I start feeling something in my chest. It's almost like...

Suddenly I see a Pokémon flying in front of me. It's almost like one of my visions from... "Greninja." I mutter.

"Did you say Greninja Ash? "Bonnie asked me. I snap out of the vision and get used to the surroundings again.

"I think I just got a vision." I said back.

"Wouldn't you two need to be pretty close for that to happen?" Lillie inquired. Does that mean?

"Greninja is in Alola," Bonnie cheered.

"I wonder what he's—owww," I hold my head.

Greninja's POV

Wow that attack hurt! "What attack was that?"

"Nature's Madness, it does half a Pokémon health," Fini informed me. "Not a good start for you."

Time to get stronger.

Ash's POV

"Time to get stronger," I mumble. I think Bonnie and Lillie are staring at me now.

Greninja's POV

I start to get a water veil around me, stronger, stronger, "STRONGER," I yell.

The water veil became a huge shuriken on my back. Tapu Fini flew back a bit. "This just got interesting." She said.

I take her by surprise and throw the shuriken at her. It was a direct hit but it didn't seem to much.

"Water doesn't do much to a water type," Fini smirked. I didn't think fire could beat water but you never know.

Tapu Fini made a move and then the whole area became pink. "Your a fairy type too!" I exclaimed. I sighed as she laughed at me.

I run up and use aerial ace.

Little did Greninja know, Tapu Fini was charging a moonblast above her head.

I run in and get a direct hit, I finally did some damage. I can see a bright pink light above Tapu Fini now. I hate legendaries...

I feel it hit me and and I get blasted into the water. I wonder if Ash is feeling these hits.

Ash's POV

"Greninja stop getting hit," I yelled out in agony. He must be fighting a pretty strong Pokémon.

"He must be fighting a big, scary, mean and ugly Pokémon." Bonnie said.

(Definitely big, scary, ugly and mean)

"Ash let's just hope the battle is over." Lillie said calmly and helped Ash up.

Greninja's POV

It's not over yet but I'm going to need an Ash strategy. "You done Greninja?" Tapu Fini teased.

"Not yet." I said determined. She rolled her eyes and is waiting for me to move.

I go underwater and secretly use double team. I start controlling some to go out at her at random times. I laugh under my breath as she keeps attacking the copies becoming frustrated.

"Come out here you coward," she yelled annoyed. Ok.

I jump out quickly and give her a nice night slash in the chest. "It's about time I get a good hit and don't get-oof," I start before getting a splash of water in my face.

"You were saying," she tried to say innocently.

"I surrender," I say as I lay in the sand.

"Greninja lost," Squishy said laughing. I sighed.

"I'll be waiting until next time we meet Greninja," she winked and then flew off.

"Look he's blushing," Squishy pointed at my cheeks. I turned around.

"You probably should get some rest," Z2 said and found a nice rock to lay on. "We'll get to MeleMele tomorrow."

Great now I have to wait another day. I just want to get to Ash and relax.......

___________________________

There you go. Greninja has a "fun" battle with Tapu Fini and gets his butt kicked. I hope you liked the split POV chapter and it wasn't confusing.

Thanks again for 3k reads and I hope you liked the chapter.

I think I might have accidentally gave Greninja a ship but it might just be me.