Alola, Rainbows and a Blonde

Dawn's POV

We were all running towards the building with a windmill. I don't really know why but it feels like we are going to be too late.

The group started to run up the stairs on the hill. And soon followed the complaining.

May just won't stop complaining and it's getting really annoying. Anyone nearby can definitely tell by my face but I'm just going to power through.

(Insert fast air moving sound here)

We all looked up to see two figures flying through the air. The limited sunlight restricted our view but we all knew who it was.

"So now what do we do now?" I asked worried about any consequences.

"I really don't know," Brock replied.

We all looked ahead in the direction Ash was heading. Where would he run or I guess fly off to?

Bonnie's POV

"Ash what region is that?" I yelled over the wind while pointing at the lights below us.

"It's called Hoenn, isn't it on the map you're holding?" Ash yelled back at me. I never thought of that.

"I forgot I could look," I yelled while laughing. Dedenne woke up from all the yelling so I picked him up from the bag. "It looks so pretty doesn't it," I told Dedenne. We both had a certain sparkle in our eyes.

"Bonnie we probably should switch Pokémon to give Charizard and Pidgeot a break." Ash suggested. Did he forget we are flying? I give him a 'Your Crazy' look but he showed me how.

"Staraptor, Talonflame I choose you two," he said as he released the 2 from their ball capsules," Staraptor come fly next to Charizard."

Staraptor matched Charizard's speed so Ash could transfer over. Ash carefully jumped onto Staraptor and then motioned Talonflame to do the same thing. "Charizard return."

I watched Talonflame fly over next to Pidgeot. Here we go I thought. Dedenne jumped on my head while I held Pikachu. 3-2-1 jump. Thankfully Talonflame caught me and we continued our flight. I saw Ash return Pidgeot and thank him.

We were past Hoenn now and back into full darkness other than the lantern and chinchou. Then I looked up and saw a light in the shape of a bird. Ash must've seen it too because he was looking right at it with almost a nostalgic look.

"Pikachu does it look kind of familiar to you too?" Ash asked over the wind.

"Pika," Pikachu said while nodding.

The light was leaving a trail of sparkles behind it. Then it stopped and we caught up to it. The wings of the light flapped and I saw an object slowly come down to me.

It was a feather but the prettiest feather I've ever seen. It's mixture of the rainbow seemed to glow in my hands. I put it in my bag for safe keeping. Ash tried to talk to me but I was too tired to respond.

"You can go to sleep Bonnie, I'll stay up and watch you don't worry." Thank Arceus, I'm so tired it shouldn't be hard to fall asleep.

Ash's POV

I watched Bonnie make herself comfortable on Talonflame. She was laying along his body and was still relatively secure. Her face showed differently though. Probably just a bad dream.

Bonnie's Dream

We finally make it Alola but they don't have phones or Pokémon. My most special birthday and it's ruined. I was breaking down in front of everyone. Then I saw Ash leave me alone for the whole day. Whyyyyy I screamed out.