Gotta Catch 'em All

Ash's POV

"Your food always gets my energy back," I said to Lillie.

"How can you be so cheerful after this morning?" Lillie said worriedly.

"I'm used to the whole Ash-Greninja thing now," I said while helping her clean up.

"Sure you are," she said shaking her head. "Are we doing anything while we walk to Iki town?"

"Ash said that we are going to catch as many Pokémon as possible today," Bonnie cheered. I nodded as we finished packing up.

"Why's that Ash?" Lillie asked.

"I'm looking for some certain Pokémon and the more friends the better." I smiled.

"Let's go," Bonnie cheered.

We're walking through the canyon that route 3 is. There are only flying Pokémon every so often, I don't think I need more squawking Pokémon.

"Where does that cave entrance go to?" Bonnie asked as we stopped right beside it.

"We'll never know until we go in," I say as we walk in. I can see a bright light at the end and something that sounds like crashing water.

We got through and all I could see were yellow flowers. "What a beautiful place," Lillie awed as she ran her hand through the flowers. He long blonde hair flowing in the wind, she looked so peaceful, happy and cute. My cheeks flared as I thought that.

"Ash your cheeks are a little red," Bonnie said giggling.

"It's just really hot in here," I try to cover up and walk to the small lake under the waterfall. I begin putting water on my face as I look over to see a yellow Pokémon doing the same.

I stand up as does it. Then I wave my hand and it copies me. "Weird," I say as Pikachu laughs at us.

"Bonnie come over and see this Pokémon," I yell from across the Flower patch. She and Lillie run over. Rotom pops up and Bonnie nods.

"Oricorio the dancer Pokémon. The Pom-Pom Style Oricorio is very friendly toward people, and it uses dancing to encourage Trainers who are feeling glum. When it dances, its feathers are charged with static electricity. It's electric and flying," Rotom read from his internal database.

 It's electric and flying," Rotom read from his internal database

I look at Bonnie, her eyes were wide with excitement. "Go ahead Bonnie."

Bonnie smiled and walked in front of Oricorio. "Oricorio I'm Bonnie and this is our team," Bonnie said as she let out her three Pokémon. "We're going to be the best Flower Festival participants there ever was."

"Looks like your pep talk worked," I whispered to Lillie as I judged her with my arm.

"It helps when they have an amazing idol," Lillie winked.