Fishing is Usually Boring, Usually

Start from the beginning

"Nothing's biting," I complain since we've already been out here for five minutes.

"Patience," Lillie laughed at me. Suddenly my rod was pulled so I started pulling back. I slowly brought the line in but I felt the weight disappear and the pulling stopped. "You had a chance."

"At least I got a bite," I said competitively. Then hers was pulled hard and almost took her right off but I grabbed around her waist in time.

"Thanks," Lillie said having trouble bringing in the Pokémon.

"Try lifting it up now," I suggest and Lillie put her full force and lifted the Pokémon out of the water. It was the small white seal Pokémon I remember as a Seel.

"Pikipek time to battle," Lillie called out while taking his pokeball from my bag. The bird Pokémon came out and circled around the Seel who's face showed that it was excited to battle.

"You got this Lillie," I whisper into her ear still holding on.

"Use peck," Pikipek charged down and Seel met him with a headbutt. Pikipek recovered in mid air and hovered waiting for the next command from Lillie. I'm not surprised he's listening to Lillie since she was there when I got him.

"Try an echoed voice attack." He screeched the visible sound waves at Seel. Seel tried to dive underwater but the attack looked like it powered up in the water and shot Seel out of the water. "When do I try to catch it?"

"When you feel it's time," I said. She nodded and commanded one more peck attack. Seel couldn't recover in time and was hit by the extended beak.

"Go pokeball," Lillie said as she threw the red and white ball. It was a long distance throw and it started to go off target. "Oops." Pikipek realists this and batted the ball towards Seel.

Pikipek then brought the captured Seel over to Lillie. "I caught a Seel," Lillie stood up proudly. Then she lost her balance and fell in the water. I couldn't help myself from laughing. If only Pikachu didn't stay with Zorua and Minun he would have been soaked to.

"You're mean," Lillie huffed. I reached out my arm to help her up but that was the moment I realized, I messed up. She pulled me in and dunked me underwater. Good thing our bags and hats weren't on us as we fell. I splashed her to stop her giggling. It turned into a full on splash war until Pikipek got our attention.

"I still have to catch a Pokémon," I realized and we got back on Lapras.

"We probably scared all the Pokémon away but they'll come back," Lillie said and cast her line again.

We waited...

???'s POV

"The Ketchum kid is here," I said to my three admins. "We cannot get involved with him though." I warned.

"Why can't we just remove him?" One of my more cutthroat admins suggested.

"You cannot simply kill Ash Ketchum," I said looking at the map of Alola in our board room.

"Why not?" My nerdy admin asked. "He had statistically destroyed every organization that has tried but we could be different."

"Do we really want to deal with one of the strongest trainers in Alola?" My final admin who doesn't really know what's happening stated.

"My point," I said playing with my hair. "Our goal is to get other people's Pokémon and give them a life of dance."

They nodded. "We are not an evil organization." I said to them. "We fight with rhythm not violence."