Ugly Christmas Sweater ~ Kenny Chesney

Staring at the mirror, I fluffed my hair and checked my lipstick. Then my eyes wandered down to my sweater and I smiled. A big, goofy reindeer with a scarf and mittens stared back at me. "You ready to go, babe?" I heard Kenny sigh as he stepped into the room.

He looked over at me, "Do I have to wear this?" I looked down at the snowman with the Santa hat and red scarf that adorned his sweater.

I beamed, "You look so cute!"

He winced, "Zoe, I'm a grown man. I'm not cute."

I pursed my lips and stepped up to him, brushing some lint from his shoulder, "You're right. I'm sorry." I stood on my toes and kissed his cheek, "You look very handsome."

Kenny smiled down at me, "Well I know that, but do I have to wear this sweater?" I poured up at him, giving my best puppy dog eyes. He sighed, "Fine." I grinned. "You know that's really not fair."

I shrugged and stuck my tongue out at him, "Too bad." I flounced out of the room, Kenny following me reluctantly.

The drive to Kelley's house was quick, much to the dismay of my boyfriend, and we were in the middle of her Christmas party before he could get out another complaint. "Zoe!" I felt someone jump onto my back and Kenny steadied me before I fell face first on the floor. The person released me from their grip and I spun to see Kelley, in a complete Mrs. Claus get-up, grinning at me.

I threw my arms around her, "Mrs. Claus! So lovely to see you." She laughed and returned the hug before pulling away.

She turned her attention to Kenny, "Hey there, cowboy." He smiled and gave her a hug. "That's some sweater you got there." Kenny sighed and I giggled. Kelley grinned, "I love it." She winked and then she was gone, off the terrorize her other guests.

I looked up at Kenny, "Thank you for wearing the sweater."

He sighed, "The things I do for you."

"It's because you love me."

He smiled as he put his arm around my shoulders, "I really do, Zoe." He leaned down and pecked my lips.

I smiled, "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You guys, this is my first ever Kenny Chesney imagine! Which I find odd because I love him, but whatever. I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas so far! I know I am! There will be two more updates today and thank you so much for reading and voting! Means a lot to me.