Honeymoon ~ Chris Young

Requested by -Zak-Bagans-Girl-

Chris and I were sprawled out on what was possibly the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on. Staring out at the sunset, I smiled as Chris' fingers gently ran up and down my bare arm. I sighed and laid my head down on the fluffy pillows, "It's so beautiful here."

Chris nodded, "Yeah, I could stay here forever." I nodded and shut my eyes, humming quietly to myself. I felt the weight on the bed shift, but I didn't open my eyes. Not even when I felt some fabric hit my face. I only groaned and moved it onto the bed.

"What are you doing?"

I heard Chris chuckle, "Come on, get up."

I sighed and opened my eyes, looking to see that the fabric that had hit me earlier was my bathing suit, "I'll ask again." I looked up at Chris, "What are you doing?"

Chris smirked, "Let's go swimming."

I looked out the open balcony doors, "It's dark out."

Chris laughed, "So we'll go night swimming then." I scrunched my nose, but he only laughed again, "Come on! Slip on that pretty little swimsuit and let's get down to the pool." I sighed and reluctantly slid off the bed, grabbing the bathing suit. After we were both changed we made our way down to the pool. It was dark out, but the pool area was lit with several torches and caged candles. It really was quite beautiful. Chris smiled over at me before running and jumping into the water. I recoiled as some water splashed out and nearly hit me. Chris resurfaced and waved me over, "Get in!" I rolled my eyes, but stepped over to edge of the pool. I dipped my foot in, testing the temperature. The water was actually pretty warm, so I wasted no time in jumping in, splashing Chris in the process. He laughed and splashed me as I resurfaced.

I rubbed my eyes and grinned, "Hey!" He stuck his tongue out at me, something he immediately regretted as I splashed him again. Chris and I splashed each other and swam around the pool for a while before I pulled myself out of the water. Sauntering over to the hot tub, I looked behind me to see that Chris was still in the pool. I smiled, "You coming?" Instead of answering he just jumped out of the pool and ran over to join me. Chris sat behind me, his arms around me. I sighed, "This is the perfect honeymoon."

"The follow-up to a perfect wedding."

I nodded, "It was perfect."'I turned my head to face him, "Wasn't it?"

He nodded and smiled, "Wanna know what my favorite part was?" I stared up at him as he smile grew, "Seeing you in your dress, walking down the aisle towards me." I could feel my face heating up, so I turned away, so that he wouldn't see me.

"My favorite part was seeing you waiting for me at the end of that aisle." I turned back to Chris only to have his lips land on mine.

The next morning we woke up early and went back down to the pool. I wanted to lay out and relax, but Chris was intent on going on the huge water slide. "You go ahead and have fun. I'll be over there," I pointed to a section of empty deck chairs.

Chris pouted, "Babe, I want you to come with me."

I shook my head, "Hell no. I'm not going on a big, dangerous water slide." Chris grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the ladder, my feet dragging the whole way.

"Just go to the top and then you can climb down if you still don't wanna do it." I groaned, but followed him up the ladder regardless. Once we reached the top, Chris nudged me over to the slide, "Go on."

I turned on him, "No way. This is stupid and dangerous. I can't believe I let you talk me into this."

Chris held my arms, "Relax. If it was dangerous do you really think I'd let you do it?" I shook my head and he smiled, "Exactly." He turned me towards the slide and we walked closer, "I promise that everything will be fine. It'll be fun." I took a deep breath as Chris helped onto the slide. I looked up at him and he gave me one more smile before I pushed off and started moving quickly down the slide. As I picked up speed, a scream ripped from my throat and I shut my eyes, keeping them closed until I felt my body hit the water. After I resurfaced, I swam quickly to the edge of the pool, taking deep breaths. A second later, Chris was at my side, "Babe, are you okay?"

I turned to him, still trying to regain my breath, "Let's go again." A grin broke out on my face as I pulled myself from the pool and started running back to the slide. Chris' laugh echoed behind me as he chased after me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry for the wait, but I hope you enjoy. If not then let me know. Thanks for reading!