Paris ~ Cole Swindell

Imagine for Amanda3325

After our fun airport vacation, Cole and I finally made it to our actual destination. Paris. To say I was excited would be an understatement. This was the first time I had ever been out of the country and I had heard that France was beautiful. Our can pulled up to the hotel and my mouth dropped open in shock. This place was gorgeous. Cole chuckled as he opened the door and stepped out, "You okay, babe?" I nodded and grabbed his hand, so he could help me onto the curb. Someone from the hotel rushed out and grabbed our bags and led us inside. We checked in and went up to our room, which was even more beautiful than the outside of the hotel. I fell back onto the bed, a huge grin stretching over my face. Cole sat on the bed next to me and leaned over to kiss my lips quickly, "You up for a fancy dinner?"

I grinned up at him, "Always." I jumped up and ran to the bathroom, hopping into the shower. After my shower, I slipped into a fancy blue dress and did my hair and makeup. I heard a low whistle from behind me and turned slowly to see Cole smiling at me. I smiled back and twirled, causing the dress to flare out around my knees, "What do you think?"

Cole came over and wrapped his arms around my waist and pecking my lips, "Beautiful." He stared at me a minute longer, "Let's go." He intertwined our fingers and led me out to the elevator.

We walked down the cobblestone street, looking at the setting sun and the other people bustling around. I looked up at Cole, "Where are we going?"

He smirked, "You're just gonna have to wait and see." I pouted, but he only laughed and continued down the street. We soon reached an adorable little cafe which had lights around the outside fence and in the canopy above the tables. Candles were set on the tabletops and I smiled. Cole led is over to a table and we sat across from each other, leaning closer across the table. Cole took my hands in his, placing small kisses on them and I giggled.

"This place is beautiful." I was leaning back in my chair, feeling stuffed from the dinner we had just eaten. Cole looked around at the bright city lights and nodded.

"Yeah." He looked back at me, "I know another beautiful spot if you're up for it." I nodded and took his hand as we stood from the table and started walking down the cobblestones again.

I gasped, "Cole, it's beautiful!" I looked over at him to see the lights reflected in his eyes as he stared back at me with a smile. I looked back to the Eiffel Tower, becoming consumed by its beauty.

"Do you wanna go up?" Cole pulled me a little closer, but I stopped him.

Shaking my head, I kept my eyes on the tower, "No, I wanna see the whole thing." Cole smiled again and wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him and leaned up to kiss his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I'm really sorry about being M.I.A. for the last few weeks. I've been battling some writer's block and I have recently gotten into Game of Thrones, so that has consumed and destroyed my life, but I'm back and trying really hard to get all my imagines done and posted. I have not forgot about anyone's request. They are coming I promise! Thanks for reading!