Welcome Home ~ Taylor Ray Holbrook

Requested by countrygirl400

"Hey, y'all! Today is a good day and I'm gonna tell you why," Taylor was holding his phone up as I stood in the background, rolling my eyes, "My beautiful lady," he turned the phone so I was in the snapchat video, "Is moving in with me today!" I waved at the camera, causing Taylor to let out a chuckle. He moved the phone close to his face, "I could not be happier right now."

I rolled my eyes again, "Would you get over here and help me unpack?"

Taylor laughed, continuing his video, "Gotta go." He ended the video and fiddled with his phone for a minute before walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. He started kissing my neck, causing me to giggle.

"Stop it. I want to be completely unpacked before everyone comes over tonight." Taylor sighed as he pulled away and reluctantly made his way over to a box. He opened it and started pulling my clothes out, throwing them around the room. "Taylor!" He smirked over at me and continued to throw my clothes around. I ran over and grabbed his arms, trying to stop him, "Quit it! I'm gonna have to refold all of those now." Taylor laughed and picked me up, spinning around in circles. I tried to yell at him, but I couldn't do anything but laugh. The moment was cut short, though, as the doorbell rang. Taylor put me down and I ran to the door, pulling it open to be greeted by a group of our friends. Taylor ran from his room and slid up behind me.

"Hey, y'all! Ready for the fun?" They cheered and we all went out into the yard, where Taylor and some of his friends started building the bonfire. I went back inside to grab blankets and drinks for everyone. The doorbell rang again. I answered it and this time it was a few people I didn't know. I remembered that Taylor said he was inviting some new friends over, so I welcomed them in and brought them to the back. By this point, the fire was going and Taylor was looking for me. He smiled when he saw me, "Hey, baby." He opened his arms and I walked right into him. He wrapped me in a bear hug and fell back onto a lounge chair. I yelped in surprise as he pulled me with him.

I cuddled up to him before jumping up, "I forgot the marshmallows." Taylor laughed at me as I ran back inside and grabbed the bags of fluffy goodness from their spot on the counter. I brought them back outside, tossing them to everyone around the fire. I sat on the lounge again, waiting for Taylor to get back from gathering more logs for the fire. I looked up as someone sat next to me.

"So you're the girlfriend that Taylor won't shut up about."

I laughed, "Yep, that's me."

The guy held his hand out, "I'm Trent." I shook his hand and he smirked, "You know, Taylor said you were beautiful, but I didn't think it was possible that you could be this gorgeous." I nervously chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck.

"That's enough, Trent." I let out a breath as I heard Taylor come up behind me. Trent held his hands out in surrender and walked to the other side of the fire. Taylor grinned at me as he sat down and wrapped his arms around me. He buried his face in my neck and I giggled. "Can't leave you alone for one minute without someone trying to steal you away."

"Nobody could ever steal me away." Taylor pulled back and placed a kiss on my lips. We leaned back in the chair and Taylor pulled his phone out of his pocket. He opened snapchat and I groaned, rubbing my hands over my face. Taylor snapped a picture of us and captioned it "Bonfire with my Baby" before putting his phone away and kissing my cheek.

"Welcome home, baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked it!! I didn't know who this was, so I looked him up and I have to say that he is totally adorable and his music is really good. So thanks for introducing me to him!

I'm sorry about the delay in updating, but I was visiting family these past few days and so I didn't have the chance to write.

Requests are still open. I want to say again that requests should be inboxed to me. Requests left in the comments will not be filled. I'm very sorry, but if they're in the comments then I lose them and it becomes a whole thing. Again, sorry about that, but it makes things easier for me. Thanks for reading!!