Faint ~ Hunter Hayes

Requested by niallforever15

"You don't look too good, babe. Are you feeling okay?" I was backstage with Hunter, a few minutes away from the start of his show. Our sons were running around our feet and I shushed them, keeping my gaze on my husband, "Have you been sleeping well?"

Hunter shook his head, "I'm fine. Just been really busy lately."

I put my hand on his shoulder, "Are you sure?" He nodded as I narrowed my eyes, "You need to start getting more sleep." Someone knocked on the door once before sticking their head in and telling Hunter that they were ready for on the stage. He grinned at me and leaned over to peck my lips.

"See you after the show."

I slapped his arm as he dashed out of the room, "This conversation is not over." I heard him laugh and rolled my eyes. After a few long minutes I was able to corral the twins and bring them over to the wings, so that we could watch Hunter's performance. Mason and Nathan each held onto one of my hands as all three of us danced along to the music.

About halfway through the show, I noticed that Hunter seemed to be really unsteady on his feet. And then the unthinkable happened. Hunter collapsed. My eyes grew wide as his band rushed to him and I picked up both our sons, trying to shield them from the scene. Hunter was being lifted from the ground and carried off stage. I could feel the tears building up in my eyes, but I refused to let them fall. I couldn't let Mason and Nathan know that anything was wrong.

I waited outside of Hunter's dressing room while they checked him over to make sure he was okay. The door opened and I quickly turned to the medic. He smiled at me and I felt relieved, "He's okay. Just sleep deprived and a little dehydrated."

I let out a sigh of relief, "Thank you."

He nodded, "He just needs to rest and make sure that he gets plenty of sleep at night." I nodded and thanked him again. Mason yawned so I decided to get both boys to bed before I went to see Hunter. My mom met me at the venue and took the boys back to the hotel we were staying in. I made my way back to Hunter's dressing room and was pleasantly surprised to see him awake and leaning against the arm of the couch he was on. I sat next to him and pecked his lips.

He smiled at me and I narrowed my eyes, "I told you that you needed to get more sleep."

"I know."

"And?"

He ran his hand through my hair as he looked past me, "And next time I'll listen to you."

"Because..."

He looked at me, "Because you're always right."

I smirked and nodded, "That's right and don't you forget it."

He smiled and leaned forward, "I won't, Princess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope this is what you wanted. Thanks for reading.