Wedding Memories ~ Josh Turner

Requested by Harley-Quinn-Slays-

It was a beautiful sunny day and Josh and I were sat on white chairs, staring at an extravagant altar. I sighed and tapped his shoulder, "This is a beautiful space."

Josh looked around and nodded, "Yeah, they picked a good spot." Josh put his arm around my shoulder and I leaned into him. He kissed the side of my head and I smiled. The chairs around us filled up and soon the ceremony started.

With the sun still shining, a light breeze blew through the huge white tent. Josh and I were at our table, the place cards with our names sitting in front of us. Looking around at the decor, I pointed out what I liked about the space to Josh. He nodded and added his own commentary. Josh slung his arm around my shoulders and leaned over to place a quick kiss on my lips. I smiled against his lips before pulling away as the sound of applause and cheers filled my ears. I looked to the door to see Emma and Dustin making their grand entrance. I jumped to my feet, pulling Josh up with me, and started clapping and cheering. Emma looked so beautiful in her dress and her smile was so huge, it wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. She and Dustin got into position for their first dance as everyone took their seats.

I leaned into Josh, "Look at how beautiful they look. Oh they're adorable."

Josh put his arm around me, "Yeah. You know what I keep thinking about?"

I kept my gaze on the newlyweds, "What?"

"Our first dance." My gaze snapped to Josh and he nodded and continued, "You looked so beautiful." I could feel my face heat up, so I looked to my shoes to hide it from Josh. His fingertips brushed my chin, moving my head up to his. He smiled, "You did. And I remember that swaying with you in my arms was the best feeling ever. I never wanted that moment to end."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Josh, that's so sweet." I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his. We broke apart at the sound of clapping once again and I noticed that the first dance had ended. I turned back to my wonderful husband as the next song started playing. I got to my feet, "We have to dance to this one." I tugged on Josh's hands.

He sighed, but smiled, "Kylie..."

I giggled and pulled harder, "Come on, baby."

He stood up and led me to the dance floor, "Anything for you, baby girl." We got situated on the floor as This Kind of Love was flowing through the speakers. Josh's hand found my waist and mine went to his shoulder. We clasped our free hands together and started to dance. Half way through the song I moved my hand from his to his neck. His free hand circled my waist as he pulled me closer, "I would stay like this forever." I smiled and leaned my head against his shoulder. Even after the song had ended and a faster one started to play, Josh and I held each other close and swayed slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry that this took so long. I got caught up in some stuff, but anyway, I hope you like it! If not then let me know and I can fix it. Requests are still open!!