Tour Surprise ~ Tyler Hubbard

Requested by kevinsteennut

Tyler had been gone on tour for two months and I was going out of my mind without him. Everyday I went to work and came home to a dark and empty house. I grabbed my phone and texted Tyler, but he didn't answer. With a sigh, I tossed my phone to the other side of the couch and snuggled up with a pillow, flipping through the channels on the tv. When my phone buzzed, I practically jumped to grab it. Unfortunately it wasn't Tyler. I went to toss my phone again, but decided to check Tyler's tour dates and see if he was going to be anywhere near here in the next few days. As my eyes flitted over the screen, I smiled, "Yes!" I jumped up from the couch and ran to my bedroom to pack an overnight bag. Once that was done, I laid in bed and fell into a restless sleep, excited about tomorrow.

After a three hour drive, I was pulling up to the same hotel that Tyler and Brian were staying in. Luckily, Tyler had called me this morning and I was able to casually ask where he was staying. I met Brian in the lobby and he told me what room Tyler was in. I rushed up to the fourth floor and found his room. I could barely contain my grin as I knocked on the door. There was no answer, so I knocked again, "Housekeeping."

This time Tyler's muffled voice came through the door, "Ah no thank you."

I knocked again, "Housekeeping." I heard movement within the room and then suddenly the door was pulled open.

"I said no thank you."

I grinned, "You sure?" Tyler stared at me with his mouth wide open. I laughed and he shook himself from his stupor. He grinned and wrapped his arms around me, picking me up off the ground for a second. I laughed again as he spun me around before putting me back on my feet and pulling away. He smashed his lips onto mine and I giggled into the kiss.

When he pulled away, he stared at me, "Baby, what are you doing here?"

I mocked offense, putting my hand over my heart, "Aren't you happy to see me?"

Tyler rolled his eyes before picking me up and carrying me into his room, "Of course I am." He tossed me onto his bed and laid next to me. I turned on my side to face him. He smiled and leaned forward to kiss me. I welcomed his lips on mine, putting my hand on the side of his face. Just as Tyler deepened the kiss, the door to his room flew open.

Brian's voice rang out, "We got to go, buddy!" Tyler and I pulled away from each other. My face was red and Tyler was glaring at his friend. Brian only laughed and waved at me, "Sorry, Amy, but we do have an interview to get to."

I nodded and turned back to Tyler, "I'll see you when you get back." Tyler stared at me. "I'll be right here when you get back." I put my feet up on the bed and snuggled into the pillows. Tyler laughed and put a quick kiss on my lips before following a smirking Brian out the door. With a sigh, I snuggled deeper into the pillows, glad that drove out here to see Tyler.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like it! I only have one more request to write and then I have some Christmas themed imagines coming out. Thanks for reading and voting.