Fan Encounters ~ Chris Lane

Requested by Harley-Quinn-Slays-

Slipping a dress over my bathing suit, I waited for Chris to be done getting ready. I fixed my hair quickly before going to the bathroom door and knocking, "Are you dressed yet?" A muffled answer made its way through the door and I sighed. I grabbed my shoes and tote bag, "I'll be waiting downstairs." Just as I reached the bedroom door I heard Chris shout wait. He emerged from the bathroom in his bathing suit and a tank top.

He smiled, "Ready to go, Mrs. Lane?"

I giggled, "Yes I am, Mr. Lane." Chris made his way over to me and grabbed my hand. We made our way down the stairs and out to the car.

The drive to the beach was short and soon we were scoping out a good spot. Chris pointed over to an empty stretch of sand, "How about over there?" I nodded and we made our way over. Chris spread out our towel and I slipped off my sandals before sitting down. Chris sat next to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. He kissed my cheek. I smiled and turned to give him a proper kiss. I could feel him smile into the kiss before he fell back, pulling me with him. I giggled and pulled away slightly so that I could look into his eyes. He grinned up at me, "This is nice."

I nodded in agreement, "It is." I laid my head on his chest and started to play with the fabric of his shirt. His hand moved to my upper arm where he started to draw circles on my bare skin. I smiled, "Sing something for me?" Without a question, he obliged and started to sing softly into my hair. Closing my eyes, I sighed and pushed myself further into his side.

Our moment was broken as a small voice sounded from above us, "Excuse me?" Chris and I sat up and looked to the girl next to us. I noticed three other girls were behind her, whispering to each other. The girl in front cleared her throat, "Sorry to bother you, but you're Chris Lane, right?"

Chris nodded and stood up, "I am." The girl took a quick breath as a smile grew on her lips. I smiled and stood up as well.

"I'm really sorry to bother you, but could we take a picture?"

Chris grinned, "Sure thing." He moved to stand next to the girl and she held up her phone.

I moved over to them, "Do you want me to take it?" The girl nodded and muttered her thanks. I grabbed the phone and snapped a picture. Once I handed the phone back, I backed off a little to give Chris space to interact with his fans. He had waved to the other girls and they approached him. I smiled. Chris was so good with his fans. One girl lingered at the back of the group and kept sending me dirty looks. I decided that being friendly would be my best bet. So I waved, "Hello." She sneered back with narrowed eyes. I could hear her muttering under her breath, but I couldn't make out what she was saying. I took a step closer to her, "Excuse me?"

She turned on me, "I don't get why he married you." She glared at me, "You're nothing special." I took a step back, not knowing what to do or say. Suddenly Chris' arms were around me and I leaned into him.

He looked at the girl who had just insulted me, "Is there some kind of problem here?"

She shook her head and plastered a fake smile on her face, "No. Not at all." Chris looked down at me and tightened his arms around my frame.

He looked back up, "I don't understand why you would disrespect my wife like that. I love her." He quickly looked down at me and smiled before returning his gaze to the girl, "And if you disrespect her then you disrespect me." He bent down and grabbed my bag and our towel. Turning to me, he smiled, "Come on, baby, let's go home." I nodded and walked next to Chris as he intertwined our fingers. We walked back to the car in silence. I could tell that he was still ticked off about that girl.

I stopped him before he could open the back of the car, "Thank you, Mr. Lane."

He smiled and kissed my forehead, "You're very welcome, Mrs. Lane. I won't let anyone treat you like that. I love you."

I pecked his lips, "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like it! If not then let me know and I can fix/change it. Requests are still open to all!!!!