Pink Sunglasses ~ Miranda Lambert ~ Best Friends

The bell on the door dinged as Miranda and I stepped into the pharmacy. I stepped over to the aspirin as Miranda walked towards the register where there was a display of sunglasses next to a bunch of disposable cameras. I grabbed what I needed and met her at the front of the store. She was trying on some sunglasses, checking herself out in the small mirror, when I walked up. "Lookin' good." She smiled over at me.

"I was thinking about getting some tortoise shells." She struck a pose, "What do you think?"

I nodded, "Those are nice." She pulled the sunglasses off her face and put them back on the rack, picking up a new pair. She turned and I laughed at the pink sunglasses that adorned her face.

"Don't I look good?"

I nodded again, "Actually, yeah. Those are pretty awesome." She tossed a pair to me and I slipped them on, striking a pose, "How do I look?"

She giggled, "Amazing."

I looked at myself in the mirror, "I feel so glamorous." Miranda stood next to me, leaning her head against mine, so we were both in the mirror together.

"We look so glamorous."

"We have to buy these, right?"

She nodded, "Hells yeah we do." I laughed and laid everything out on the counter, quickly paying for it before slipping my new sunglasses back on. Miranda looped her arm with mine as we strutted out of the store. My best friend and I glided down the sidewalk together, perfectly disguised in our pink sunglasses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, first of all, Miranda is a QUEEN and I love her. Second, The Weight of These Wings is truly amazing. Third, Pink Sunglasses rocks, so I had to write an imagine based on it. That is all. Thanks for reading.