See You Later ~ Taylor Ray Holbrook

Requested by countrygirl400

I cuddled closer to Taylor, relishing the fact that he was here with me in Georgia, rather than in Nashville. Unfortunately this was our last night together before he had to fly home. I pressed my face closer to his chest, sighing. "What's wrong, baby?"

"I don't want you to go back to Nashville tomorrow."

Taylor hugged me tighter, "It's okay. Before you know it, I'll be back."

I sighed again, "Still, I hate saying goodbye."

Taylor's lips landed on my temple. "Then don't."

I pulled back and stared up at him, "What?"

"Don't say goodbye." I gave him a sarcastic look and he smiled, "Say, 'see you later.'"

I rolled my eyes, "That's the same thing."

Taylor shook his head, "No, it's much less final than goodbye is." I rolled my eyes again and Taylor looked offended, "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" I shrugged and Taylor shook his head, "Oh no. That's not gonna work for me." He sat up on the couch and started tickling my sides. Laughing, I rolled around, trying to break free from his grip. He was relentless though, and wouldn't let me go.

"Babe! Stop!" Sitting back, Taylor stopped tickling me. I sat up and pecked his lips quickly. "I love you."

"I love you too." He laid back on the couch, pulling me with him, "Now let's watch a movie."

~

I pushed in closer to Taylor, squeezing my eyes shut. We were standing close to the security lines and I was unwilling to let go even though Taylor needed to go through security and get to his plane. He pulled back and pressed his lips against mine. I sighed into the kiss before pulling away, "I'm gonna miss you."

He smiled, "I'll miss you too."

"Goodb-" Taylor shook his head and I smiled, "See you later."

He grinned down at me, "See you later."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This one is a little shorter than usual, so sorry about that. Also sorry about the wait, but I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading!