Library ~ Kip Moore ~ Part 3

I straightened out my shirt and looked at the door to the coffee shop. I had gotten here ten minutes early because I was afraid of being late and now I was wishing that I didn't have to sit here by myself. Wonder was sitting on the table in front of me and I started tapping on the cover. I've discussed books with plenty of people, so why was I so nervous now? I grabbed the mug that sat next to my book and brought it to my lips, blowing away the steam. Just as I was about to take a sip, the bell on the door rang. I looked up and saw Kip walking in. With a sharp intake of breath, I shakily placed my mug back on the table. He looked around quickly before spotting me. He smiled and I waved as he walked over, taking the seat across from me. "Hey, Belle."

I smiled, "Hi. How are you?"

He nodded, "Good. How are you?"

I laughed, "Fine." We sat in silence for a minute, not meeting each other's eyes.

Kip pointed to the counter, "I'm gonna grab a coffee. Do you want anything?" I shook my head, so he stood and made his way up to the counter. It was only a few minutes before Kip was back in the chair across from me, smiling. He leaned in closer to me, "So what did you think of the book?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! I'm opening requests again, so check out the first chapter for requesting rules and please remember to inbox requests. Requests left in the comments will not be filled.