Going Out? Nah ~ Dustin Lynch

Requested by Luke_Play_It_Again_

I stood by the front door with my coat slung over my arm, tapping my foot on the floor. Checking my watch, I sighed, "Dustin! Come on we're gonna be late." I heard a chuckle as Dustin made his way into the foyer. He flashed a big smile, but I only pursed my lips, "Are you ready?"

He stepped closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, "Not quite."

I rolled my eyes, "What else could you possibly-" I was cut off by Dustin's lips. I smiled into the kiss before pulling away, "We have to go. Kelley and David are waiting for us."

Dustin moved closer again, "Just one more kiss." I smiled and leaned up to kiss Dustin again. Before I could pull away, Dustin moved his hands to my waist and started walking is back towards the living room.

Pulling my lips away from his, I stumbled along, "That's the wrong direction."

He shook his head and nuzzled my neck, "No. This is the exact direction we should be going in." I giggled as he pulled me onto the couch.

I was half asleep, cuddled into Dustin's side when the doorbell rang. My eyes shot open and I jumped to my feet, "We never met Kelley and David!" Dustin jerked awake at my proclamation, but before he could say anything, I was at the front door. I smoothed my hair before pulling the door open, "Hey, you guys!" I could feel my face heating up, "We fell asleep. I'm so sorry we didn't make it to the restaurant." I could hear Dustin shuffle up behind me and I noticed Kelley's smirk.

"Fell asleep, huh?" I blushed harder and moved aside, inviting the couple in.

Dustin took their coats, "Of course we were sleeping, Kel. What else would we have been doing?" He winked at me and I scurried into the kitchen.

"I'll make some coffee." I heard the three of them laughing as I basically ran to the kitchen. I dreaded the moment when the coffee was done and I piled mugs onto a tray and brought everything into the living room. Dustin grinned at me and I managed a small smile back.

Setting the tray down I handed a mug over to Kelley, blushing when she wiggled her eyebrows at me, "So how was your nap?" Groaning, I buried my face in my hands. Kelley and David laughed while Dustin just grinned. I poured everyone's coffee and went to sit next to Dustin, but he pulled me into his lap instead. Kelley awed at us and I threw a balled up napkin at her. She laughed.

David took a sip of his coffee before smiling at us, "Kel, leave them alone."

I gave him a grateful smile, "Thank you, David."

"You're welcome." He smirked at me, "So you guys wanna reschedule dinner for tomorrow or will you two be busy napping again?" Kelley burst out laughing while I hid behind my hands.

Dustin laughed, "Maybe we will be."

I smacked his chest, "Dustin!" Kelley and David laughed. I stood up, "I hate all of you." They laughed harder and I started to make my way to the kitchen. I didn't make it very far before I felt arms wrap around my waist and I was pulled against Dustin's chest.

"I'm sorry, baby." I pursed my lips and he chuckled. "I love you." 

I turned and placed a kiss on Dustin's cheek, "I love you too, I guess." I smirked as his jaw dropped and Kelley laughed.

"You guess?" I nodded and Dustin lifted me up and threw me onto the couch much to the amusement of our two friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so not the best ending, but I still hope you enjoyed! And I'm so sorry for the wait. I'm working on the queue. I have about 8 more imagines to go, I think.