Wrapping Paper ~ Brett Eldredge

"Babe, I'm home!" I closed the apartment door behind me and turned to see Edgar bounding towards me with a bow on his head. I pulled the bow, "What have you been up to?" Edgar only barked and ran to the living room. I followed him only to be greeted by Brett sprawled out on the floor, attempting to wrap Christmas presents. There was paper all over the place and entire spools of ribbon undone. Brett had a giant bow stuck to his forehead. I smiled, "What's going on?"

His head shot up at the sound of my voice, "Sam! This isn't what it looks like!" He scrambled to roll up the paper and clean the floor.

I barely contained my laughter as I watched him, "Oh, so this isn't you doing a horrible job at wrapping presents?"

He rubbed the back of his neck as a sheepish grin formed on his face, "Maybe it is what it looks like then." I threw my bag on the couch and kicked off my shoes.

"Want some help?"

He nodded, "Yes please." I sat next to him on the floor and started to wrap the boxes that he had laid out. I could feel his eyes on me the entire time and soon enough I felt something sticky press against my cheek. I pulled the bow off my face and stared down at it before looking up at my grinning boyfriend.

"What was that for?"

He kissed my cheek, "You're the best gift I could ever hope for."

I shook my head and went back to wrapping, "I hate you." Brett gasped. I turned back to him with a smile, "Just kidding. I love you even though you suck at wrapping gifts." He stuck his tongue out at me before leaning down and pressing his lips against mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope everyone had a very happy and safe Christmas. This is the last of my Christmas themed imagines. Hope you all enjoyed reading them. I'll be posting again in a few days!