Summer Imagines

Welcome back everyone!! And to those of you just joining us, welcome to Fall Out Boy Imagines 2!! I hope you all enjoy these.

Patrick:

"Okay, but where are we going?" You asked as Patrick pulled you down the airport terminal.

"Don't worry. When we get to the Florida car, you'll see." Patrick chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"Patrick you know I'm impatient." He turned to you and kissed your cheek.

"Well, find your patience." He smiled. You glared at him playfully and let him pull you out to the car included with a driver. Patrick opened the door for you and smirked.

"M'lady." He grinned.

"Why thank you kind sir." You said regally. You sat in the back and Patrick came next to you. He handed the driver an address on a paper.

"Really?" You sighed.

"Really." Patrick replied kissing your hand.

"Little fucker." You mumbled. Patrick leaned over to your ear with a smirk back on his face.

"Your little fucker." He whispered before kissing your neck. You instantly shut up as Patrick laughed, wrapping his arm around your shoulder. After about 30 minutes, the driver stopped and you looked out the window.

"Patrick Martin Stumph, you didn't!" You exclaimed.

"Actually, I did." Patrick replied. You hugged him and peppered his face in kisses.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" You changed climbing out of the car to see the sign that said Disney World. Patrick got out behind you, paying the driver. He put an arm around your shoulder and saw the excitement in your eyes.

"Patrick, if I had a ring, I would marry you right now." You said seriously. Patrick chuckled and kissed your forehead.

"How about this: I'll get you that ring when we get home." He said.

"Deal. Now, let's go see those tea cups!" You cheered.

*Leaving The Park*

Patrick had to carry you bridal style out of the park due to the fact you had a sugar high and you were laughing too much.

"I had an amazing time today Patrick." You giggled. Patrick smiled down at you and put you in the car he had called.

"I'm glad (Y/N). Let's get to the hotel now." He said sliding in next to you. You sat in the car with your legs on Patrick's lap and smiled.

"I love you Patrick. This was the best summer vacation ever." You mumbled. He smiled back and kissed you.

"I love you too baby."

Joe:

You sat on the couch reading a book when you felt a spray of water hit your face.

"What the hell?" You growled, closing the book. You turned to see Joe smirking.

"Hey baby." He said

"Joseph Mark Trohman, what do you think you're doing?" You sighed in annoyance.

"It's summer! What better way to kick it off than having a water gun fight?"

"By relaxing! Joe, you do know you're 30 years old. You can't be playing this kid crap anymore." Joe lowered his head in shame.

"You're right (Y/N). These games are for kids. I'm sorry." He apologized. You smiled.

"I'm glad you see it my way Joseph." You said before reopening your book. As soon as you did, you felt a more spray on your face.