6.14

The Ferris wheel rotated slowly, and the two of them were hanging in the sky in the middle, kissing excitedly.

The oxygen in his body was exhausted, and the surrounding air seemed to become thinner, but Gao Chao enjoyed the feeling of suffocation and didn't want to stop. But Chi Jiu pushed him away gently, frowned slightly and said, "What did you mean just now?"

Gao Chao pressed his wet and swollen lips with his thumb: "What else can it mean? You are not Chi Jiu at all, you are that person, right? The person who traveled through several worlds with me and has been together all the time."

Chi Jiu took a deep breath, his brows furrowed deeper, as if he was hesitant to speak and had difficulty speaking.

Gao Chao said warily: "Don't you love me anymore? You have another Chao Chao outside!"

Chi Jiu: "..."

Gao Chao covered his mouth and choked: "I knew it was like this. You were never so gentle before. When you saw me, you pounced on me like a dog, tearing and biting me."

Dog? Chi Jiu's forehead twitched and he asked kindly, "What about you? Don't you have someone you like?"

Gao Chao recalled that he had indeed said this in his senior year of high school. He nodded: "I do have someone I like."

Chi Jiu's hand on Gao Chao's waist tightened immediately, and his heart felt suffocating, which drove him crazy. At the beginning of entering this world, he learned that Gao Chao had someone he had liked for a long time. Every character in the world he experienced was written by Gao Chao because of that person.

At that moment, Chi Jiu was furious and felt that he was just a substitute. Maybe every time Xiao Chachao moaned under him, he was thinking about that person.

He was so jealous that he almost went crazy. He wanted to find that person, kill him severely, and then throw the body in front of Gao Chao. But after he calmed down, he found that his chest hurt whenever he thought about Gao Chao's expression of pain and despair.

He couldn't bear to hurt Gao Chao, so he could only choose to be patient, stay by his side, and protect him silently. However, now that he heard Gao Chao say it himself again, Chi Jiu's carefully decorated gentle mask was shattered on the ground, and he pressed the back of Gao Chao's head fiercely: "Since you have someone you like, why don't you go to him? Kiss me? Could it be that that person can't satisfy you, so you come to me for comfort?!"

As soon as the vicious words came out of his mouth, Chi Jiu felt a little regretful and was very afraid that Gao Chao would shed tears in the next second.

To his surprise, instead of crying, Gao Chao laughed. Chi Jiu always felt that he couldn't understand this person, and he couldn't figure out what he was thinking.

Gao Chao smiled and was about to explain when he suddenly saw the darkness on the ground: "A lot of people are here."

Chi Jiu looked out and sneered: "It seems that someone has notified the old man to catch the traitor."

Now there are two people waiting to be dealt with, so my sweetheart Bai Yueguang puts it aside first. The moment the two returned to the ground, those people immediately surrounded them. One of them said: "Vice President, excuse me, the President ordered us to invite you two to come over and have a chat."

Chi Jiu smiled slightly: "I will go to see the old man. There are still many accounts to settle. But Mr. Gao won't go. It's too late. He needs to rest."

The other party bowed: "I'm sorry, the president invited two people. You..."

Before he finished speaking, Chi Jiu's people had already arrived. The situation reversed in an instant. They couldn't see enough. Chi Jiu said to his assistant: "Send Mr. Gao home safely."