3.16 (End)

Han Yuze drove into the pasture and saw a sheep lying in the middle of the road, disembowelled and all its intestines thrown out. He stopped the car, walked to the panting and struggling lamb, stared into the clear eyes, and suddenly ran away.

The closer he got to the villa, the more panicked he felt. When he rushed through the door, his heart almost tore out of his chest.

Drops of sweat fell from his forehead and rolled across his sight. Something seemed to be guiding him, causing him to go directly to the kitchen.

He stopped at the door and his fingers began to twitch nervously. Gao Chao lay quietly on the cooking table, scarlet liquid flowing stickyly along the edge of the table, filling the gaps in the wood grain one by one.

The buzzing sound was like a slender steel needle, piercing Han Yuze's head. His sensory system deteriorated in an instant, and the world became blurry.

In the following time, he was just like the boy in the story. When the fear in his heart almost drowned his breathing and heartbeat, he lost consciousness and memory, and for a time he didn't know what happened.

The system reminded Gao Chao: "The strategy value is full."

Gao Chao was held in Han Yuze's arms, and his body had no strength to move. He saw Han Yuze's blank expression through the system and said, "Brother Tong, can I stay a little longer?"

System: "But your body can no longer support it."

Gao Chao: "I think I can save it a little more."

The system was silent for a while and said: "Then let me try to help you fight for it, but it may have an impact on the future world, so you have to be mentally prepared."

Gao Chao Dayi said solemnly: "Someone is going to kill me anyway, so I'm not afraid of any negative consequences. At worst, someone will scrap my most beloved brother Tong, and I won't give a shit about it!"

system:".................."

Police lights and ambulance lights illuminated the pasture. Captain Xu jumped out of the car and rushed in. He was surprised to see Han Yuze holding the young man with an expressionless face, as if he was falling into a deep sleep with the person in his arms. He exudes sharp and cold murderous intent. He doesn't allow anyone to get close to him, and he doesn't allow anyone to touch the person in his arms. He looks like he is desperate and ruthless.

"Han Yuze!" Captain Xu ran forward and tried to pull him up. The professor looked like this, which scared him a little.

However, the next moment, the professor really made him realize what terror was. When he touched Gao Chao's arm, Han Yuze grabbed Captain Xu's throat like a wild beast that had been awakened. The movements were so fast and ruthless that a well-trained police officer had no room to fight back.

The people around him were also startled and immediately pointed their guns at Han Yuze. Team Xu raised his hand to signal them to put down their guns and said to the professor: "Old Han, please wake up, it's me."

Han Yuze's eyes were pitch black, like the endless night. The sound was like melted butter in his ears, shapeless.

Captain Xu was so cold when he saw him that he tried to remain calm and said: "He is injured. Now the medical staff have to send him to the hospital for rescue, otherwise he will die."

Han Yuze was stunned, then slowly released Captain Xu's hand, looked down at the person in his arms, and his tense breath calmed down. Captain Xu looked at his expression and waved to the medical staff to quickly take Gao Chao from his arms and put him on a stretcher.