3.8

After leaving the library, Gao Chao got into Han Yuze's car and went to the mall with him to pick out a birthday gift for his girlfriend.

Gao Chao was silent along the way, still looking out the window and distracted. Han Yuze glanced at him and asked him if he had eaten and if he wanted to eat something first.

Gao Chao waved his hand hurriedly: "No, thank you Professor, I have eaten."

In fact, he had been thinking about when Han Yuze had a girlfriend. During the time he was stalking people, Gao Chao didn't find any women around Mingshou who behaved in a relatively intimate manner.

Could it be that, as the system said, his tracking work was not done properly? Oh, that's really careless.

Han Yuze drove the car into the underground garage, and the two of them went upstairs to browse the cosmetics counter on the first floor and make selections. The cosmetics at the counter are beautifully packaged and expensive. The lipsticks Gao Chao usually uses are priced at 9.9 or 19.9 each, and the most expensive one is only 49.9. Seeing these dazzling array of brand-name products makes me feel sick.

System: "Why does it hurt you? I'm not asking you to spend money."

Gao Chao: "Didn't I fit into the character perfectly?"

The system looked at the host's absent-minded look and felt pain in the processor: "Choose carefully, choose carefully. When your girlfriend is happy, the beast will definitely be happy, and the strategy value will also increase accordingly."

Gao Chao sighed and said okay. Turning to Han Yuze, he said, "Mingshou, does your girlfriend usually wear makeup?"

Han Yuze thought for a moment and smiled lightly: "Sometimes she wears makeup, and sometimes she doesn't."

Brother, isn't this nonsense? Gao Chao asked with a black line: "Then does she like to wear lipstick?"

Han Yuze: "I'm not sure about that."

Gao Chao: "???" This love story is very Schrödinger-like.

Han Yuze walked to a certain brand counter, picked up a lipstick sample, opened it and looked at it: "Actually, we haven't known each other for a long time. I don't know enough about her."

I see. Gao Chao nodded and asked Han Yuze to talk about his girlfriend's skin color and appearance. Lipstick, if used by different people with the same color, has completely different effects.

Han Yuze looked at Gao Chao and said, "She has very white skin and delicate facial features. She is even more beautiful after putting on makeup."

Hehe, your SSR-level dog food is unpalatable and exudes a high-grade sour smell.

Gao Chao looked at the rows of lipsticks and said, "If you have white skin, you can actually wear many colors." As he said that, he picked up one of the lipsticks and drew a line on the back of his hand, showing it to Han Yuze.

"It's not very intuitive," Han Yuze was a little embarrassed, "Can you try it on your lips? Her skin color and lip shape are very similar to yours."

Gao Chao immediately refused: "No, no, no, I am a man, no matter what..."

Han Yuze was a little disappointed: "I'm sorry, I made things difficult for others. I just want to give her the best."

Gao Chao: "..."

The target of the strategy had already talked about this, so Gao Chao had no choice but to try it on his lips, and said to Han Yuze with a blushing face: "What do you think of this?"

Han Yuze smiled slightly: "Not bad, very beautiful, and it matches you very well."

Gao Chao: "..." This person is shameless. He actually praises people in front of their faces. He is disgusting and disgusting (*/ω\*).