1.6

After being frightened and stimulated early in the morning, Gao Chao said he didn't want to play anymore. He rubbed his face desperately and said in a hoarse voice: "Why are you here?"

Is it interesting to watch people sleep? Brother, are you crazy? Take medicine quickly. Don't give up on yourself and stop treatment.

The person on the bed had messy hair and swollen eyes. He looked soft and flustered when he just woke up. Hearing Gao Chao's question, Zong Shuo waited for several seconds before answering: "There was a power outage last night."

Gao Chao vaguely remembered the system's cry in his sleep: "Oh..." Is this the reason why you came to see me? I'm not a generator.

Zong Shuo looked away: "I was worried that you would be scared, so I came over to see you, lest you wake up suddenly and be frightened."

Gao Chao: "...I'm fine."

"As long as it's okay," Zong Shuo stood up and walked to the door, "Then I'll go to the company. Remember to eat."

Gao Chao agreed, waited for Zong Shuo to close the door and leave, and said to the system: "Tsk tsk, this person is really shameless. He is obviously afraid of the dark, so he came here to find a sense of security, but in the end he dumped the blame on me. He said he was worried that I would be scared. Ha, man..."

The system thief felt aggrieved: "Don't you think I've made my voice hoarse just to call you?"

Gao Chao: "Brother Tong, do you still have a voice?"

System: "I'm just using an analogy to make you realize the seriousness of the matter and to make you cherish me."

Gao Chao: "I cherish you very much. In my heart, Brother Tong, you are my relative."

The system did not expect the host to say such touching words. You must know that they are only in a cooperative relationship. No host has ever treated the system as a relative before: "Do you really think so? In fact, I also..."

Gao Chao: "But when I'm sleepy, my relatives don't recognize me."

System: "Farewell!" The system decided to mute himself so that he wouldn't be tempted to talk to this slut again.

Gao Chao went to the toilet, went downstairs and drank a bowl of porridge. He was still very sleepy, so he went to sleep again until he was woken up by the ringing of the phone and someone asked him to go out for a drink.

This man is Liu Siyuan's best friend, his name is Zuo Dongxuan, and he is also a rich and powerful domineering president. The 500-word description of Su Lisu Qi is omitted here. He and Liu Siyuan had a crush on each other when they were young, but due to some combination of circumstances they could not get together. To this day, President Zuo still misses Liu Siyuan.

The bar he agreed with Gao Chao was very high-end and very quiet, and the environment was very suitable for a heartbroken person. After Gao Chao left, he sat alone at the empty bar, holding a glass of wine and taking one sip after another. Soon his cheeks were stained with a thin scarlet color, and his narrow eyes were soaked with wine. Under the ambiguous light, It looks very confusing.

System: "You can get drunk even if you drink an ice Coke?" Even the ban could not stop his desire to complain.

Gao Chao: "Happy Fat House Water, just take one sip and it will hit your head."

Not long after, someone handed over a tissue with the words "Can I get to know you? Please choose below - A is OK, B is OK, CYES". Gao Chao had never been talked to before. He suppressed his excitement and glanced at the man. He was disappointed with his appearance. He asked the bartender for a pen and drew a mark on the words "can" and "can't". The big red circle asked the waiter to send it over.