5.5

The light rain fell in drizzle. The rain did not become heavier, but it also did not weaken. Lei Zheng once again brought hot tea to the man and a cup of hot coffee to Lan Qiao, and left without even looking at "Lu Tu" and the fluttering little soul, especially with the professionalism of a butler.

The man was still a little confused and asked Lan Qiao: "Xiao Qiao, what is going on?"

Lan Qiao did not answer directly, but simply introduced the two of them succinctly: "Lu Tu, the magic stick. Tang Huan, the quack doctor."

Gao Chao: "..." It turns out that this pervert is the legendary Doctor Tang.

Tang Huan said with great interest: "What's the relationship between you two? How did you meet?"

Lan Qiao was still concise and to the point: "He owes me money."

Tang Huan: "..." I know that things related to Lan Qiao have absolutely nothing to do with romance or fun.

The robber who was always ignored wanted to sneak away, but whenever he made any slight movement, the beautiful and dangerous man would glance at him inadvertently, and then he would freeze as if he could not move.

Lan Qiao took a sip of coffee, put down the cup and said to the robber: "Monsters and ghosts are not the same kind. I don't want to interfere with your affairs, but you can't use this body."

The robber was afraid of him and stammered: "Actually, I didn't want to seize his body, but... I didn't expect that he would be squeezed out so easily. Then, then, I found out that I couldn't get out. Came. I was very happy at that time and thought God had sent me a body..."

Gao Chao: "Ha!" I can't help but make some noise. I have no sense of existence anymore.

Lan Qiao said lightly: "Human nature is like this. Even if you die and become a ghost, you still can't get rid of greed and selfishness."

Gao Chao: "...Boss, don't overwhelm a whole boatload of people with one stroke."

"That's right," Lan Qiao glanced at him, "There are also greedy and lustful ones."

Gao Chao: "..." Forget it, I still don't want to have any sense of existence.

The robber pinched his fingers and said, "I'm just, just too lonely. I've been wandering there for a long time. Sometimes I really miss the taste of milk tea, pork chop rice bowl, spicy hotpot, and the feeling of talking to people. I used to have This ghost comes out to talk to me every time it rains, but since the first rain this year until now, he has never appeared again... I am the only one left. The more lively the street is, the more... ..."

The more he spoke, the lower his voice became. He looked very pitiful. Lan Qiao interrupted him indifferently: "You said there was a ghost on that street?"

Tang Huan was sipping tea while sizing up Gao Chao, but at this time he also changed his mind, put down the teacup and said, "Tell me about that ghost."

The robber didn't know why, but he still said obediently: "That ghost is also very miserable. Every time it rains, he wanders on the street. He wants to borrow an umbrella from passers-by. But he looks very scary. He is scarier than me. Passers-by." When I saw him, I was naturally frightened and ran away, no one would give him an umbrella."

Because this ghost only appeared when it rained, the robber called him "Xiaoyu". They had been on the street for so long that they lost track of time and everything was a bit blurry. So at first the robber didn't realize Xiao Yu was missing. It wasn't until a heavy rain two months ago that he realized he hadn't seen Xiao Yu for some days.

Tang Huan and Lan Qiao looked at each other with a strange expression. Gao Chao didn't know what they were thinking, but he was very interested in this matter. He asked the robber: "Can ghosts also disappear?"