1.8

The next morning, Gao Chao finally woke up...no, he was finally able to sleep peacefully and peacefully.

He had a dream. In the dream, he heard the sound of the sea, the waves hitting the waves, and the waves in the waves. And he was a small boat, no, a yellow rubber boat, submerged in the water, and he didn't know where to go. Cuo, weak, pitiful and helpless in the violent storm, was sometimes swallowed into the darkness by the waves, and sometimes was carried to the top of the waves by the waves, bumping and rising involuntarily.

Good dreams, good dreams, which means riding the wind and waves and having a bright future.

It wasn't until the rubber boat's plug broke and he first lost air, and then was filled with seawater, that he felt that the sea was so terrifying, so unfathomable, so immeasurable.

He didn't know how long he slept before regaining consciousness. He opened his red and swollen eyes, stared blankly at the ceiling, and said weakly: "Who am I? Where am I? Has Thanos been killed..."

The system checks the strategy value as if counting money: "Don't worry, you are alive and well. You performed well last night, and you will be obedient in the future. Your benefits are indispensable, hehehehe."

Gao Chao felt that Brother Tong was abnormal again. He seemed to have instantly changed from a city tyrant to a brothel madam. His painting style was so distorted that it was unbearable to look at him. However, he is in a good mood now and smiles to his heart's content: "I am finally no longer a 'division-level cadre'. Thank you Brother Tong, thank you to the Kuaiwen Command Center, thank you to the people..."

System: "..." But in reality, you are still at the senior level. You have gone through a lot of mental physical combat, so I can barely count you as a deputy.

There were waves outside the window, and the air was humid and smelled salty. Gao Chao crawled from the bed to the ground like a mollusk, and then climbed from the ground to the curtains. He raised his sore arms and opened the curtains. The dazzling sunlight shone in, and the gentle sea breeze rushed towards him. In front of him was the blue sea. White sand and waves.

Gao Chao was startled: "I'm afraid it wasn't because Zong Shuo opened up the Ren and Du channels last night and practiced the Great Shift of the Universe."

System: "Actually, you have been asleep for a long time."

Only then did Gao Chao realize that his body was sore and weak and his mind was confused. The system said that he was injected with sedatives. During this period, Zong Shuo transported him to the island and invited a doctor to treat his broken butt.

Gao Chao touched his buttocks and found that it was no longer painful, itchy, red or swollen, and the allergy was gone. Since Zong Shuo invited a doctor for treatment, the misunderstanding must have been cleared up: "But where is this?"

System: "It's the Liu family's island."

After Zong Xiang entered the north, all the industrial land under his name was also acquired by Zong Shuo, and the same must be true for this island. Gao Chao breathed a sigh of relief, climbed to the balcony and took a comfortable position, enjoying the sun, waves and beach: "Brother Tong, let's watch a movie that suits the occasion."

System: "Okay."

Then I played "Shutter Island" for him.

Gao Chao: "..."

Just when the host and the system saw the terrifying critical moment, the door of the room was pushed open. Zong Shuo stood at the door, looking at Gao Chao who was lying on the balcony like a dehydrated salted fish and said: "You're awake."