5.16 - ... (End)

Gao Chao had a dream. He dreamed that the black river was roaring and surging, and the surface of the river was burning with black flames.

In this dream of evil fire, Lan Qiao stood on the opposite side of a crumbling bridge, staring at him quietly.

Gao Chao walked to the middle of the bridge and saw that the blue bridge was like a delicate porcelain, cracking bit by bit in the fire. Slender cracks spread to his face, and during the disintegration, a fragment fell off, floating and flying as light as a feather, and landed leisurely in Gao Chao's hand.

That broken face said that your appearance, your identity, and your feelings are all a scam from beginning to end. I threw away my armor in front of you, exposed all my vulnerabilities, and was completely destroyed by you. I fell in love with you and I can only blame myself for being blind.

Gao Chao clenched the palm of his hand, and the soft skin was cut by the fragments, and blood flowed in an instant. He cried, crying very sadly. He didn't like this dream, even more than the dream of being eaten.

He struggled desperately to wake up from this dream. However, after he opened his eyes, he found that the nightmare seemed not to be over yet, or that reality was more terrifying than the nightmare.

There was darkness all around, just like in the dream, burning with terrible black fire. The darkness behind him seemed like an endless black hole. Miserable cries and sharp wails kept pouring out of it. The air was filled with trembling and painful emotions. Just standing in it made Gao Chao's skin tingle.

In front of it, there was obviously a door. There were dim lights outside the door and the sound of the undulating river.

There was a dim light outside the door, and a straight stone path led to the exit. Gao Chao rushed to the door, but failed to cross the threshold. His body seemed to have hit a transparent wall and bounced back, and his chest and ribs were even hit with a dull pain.

He tentatively stretched out his hand, and although he couldn't see it, his hand touched something cold.

The familiar scenery made Gao Chao recognize this place as a place of entanglement, and at this moment, he seemed to be imprisoned in the palace.

Gao Chao stood in front of the door with a dull look on his face, wondering what happened. One second he was eating with Lan Qiao, and the next second he started to dream. When he woke up, he became a prisoner of hell, but I don't know what crime I have committed.

He rubbed his face and said irritably: "999, please explain what is going on."

After waiting for a long time, there was no response. Gao Chao was very angry. Why was the signal in this place so poor? Even the dog system couldn't contact him!

When I was feeling restless, a small figure walked by the steps outside the door. Gao Chao threw himself at the invisible door and shouted, "Xiao Fei, it's me. What happened? Why was I locked in?"

Jiang Liufei stopped and looked towards the palace door, his round eyes full of sadness and hatred.

Gao Chao was stunned for a moment, lowered his voice and said, "What happened?"

Jiang Liufei walked up the steps and seemed to want to rush over and do something. However, he would be sucked in if he got closer, so he had to stop angrily. His bright black eyes were covered with tears, but the hatred in his eyes did not weaken at all: "I really misjudged you. Sir, you are right. Human beings are all big liars."

Gao Chao was confused: "I don't understand what you are talking about."

Jiang Liufei threw the stone he was holding in his hand toward the door. Although he knew it was in vain, he seemed to be going crazy if he didn't do it. He cried and said: "Sir is going to die, you killed him!"