3.2

The moment the door opened, the smile on Dong Siyao's face froze, and she looked at Gao Chao in disbelief, feeling too uncomfortable to leave.

The air became quiet and the atmosphere became awkward. Gao Chao had no choice. He just wanted to expose this side to Dong Siyao, so that the young lady would know what kind of person he was and that he would do nothing to him.

However, Gao Chao felt that he should take the initiative to say something: "I..."

"Snapped"! A slap hit him on the face, the sound was so clear and loud that even the voice-activated lights that were in disrepair were so frightened that they lit up.

Gao Chao was stunned, feeling as if someone was frying spicy hotpot on his face. It's crazy that this woman actually hit him. Even Brother Tong has never hit him before! Forget it, just think of it as a parting gift.

It was Gao Chao who was beaten, but it was Dong Siyao who shed tears. She choked and said, "Who are you and why are you at my boyfriend's house? Where is Yang Mian? Let him come out and explain clearly!"

Gao Chao: "..." Miss, what do you look at? It was so unfair to me to receive this blow.

Dong Siyao was very aggrieved. Due to her excellent conditions, she had many suitors around her, but she was very kind to Yang Mian. She felt that it was impossible for such a cute and cute little boy like Yang Mian to do anything sorry to her. However, the fact was before her eyes that her well-behaved and quiet boyfriend actually hid a woman at home. He was also a completely opposite style to her. Sister Yu, a person who is nearly 1.8 meters tall... Sister Yu?

Gao Chao: "It's me."

Dong Siyao recognized the person by hearing the voice, and then confirmed that the queen in front of her was her boyfriend: "emmm... let me be quiet."

The two stared at each other for a long time, and the atmosphere became even more awkward. As a man, Gao Chao took the initiative to speak: "I'm sorry, I've been hiding it from you all this time. In fact, I have a cross-dressing fetish. I often put on skirts and make-up at night and admire myself in the mirror. You are right to be angry. If If you want to break up with me, I have absolutely no complaints..."

"My dear, you are so beautiful." Dong Siyao stared at him with a look of infatuation.

Gao Chao: "..."? ? ?

Dong Siyao didn't bother to wipe the tears on her face, and pulled Gao Chao into the room, looking at him carefully under the bright light. Although one eye was obscured by makeup remover, if he raised his hand to block it, his face would definitely be cold and sexy.

Dong Siyao was shocked. The usually gentle little sheep had such an amazing side, which almost made her bend. It's not right, to be honest, it's not right either...

Gao Chao was puzzled: "Aren't you angry?"

Dong Siyao stared at him: "What brand is your lipstick and what is the color?"

Gao Chao: "...I'm going to take off my makeup first, it's a bit uncomfortable."

Dong Siyao nodded in understanding: "Wearing makeup for a long time is not good for your skin, so go ahead."

Gao Chao didn't mean that, but he didn't bother to refute. He sat down at the table and continued to remove his makeup. After knowing his address, Dong Siyao came to his den for the first time. She walked around inside and outside, picked up the folding table by the wall, opened it, put oden on it, and then sat on the cushion and watched Gao Chao intently. Remove makeup.

After a while, the queen turned into a little sheep again. The young man's gentle brows and eyes returned to their original state, and his aura was no longer so sharp. He rummaged in the closet, found a white T-shirt and a pair of casual pants, and took them to the bathroom.