3.6

Han Yuze: "..."

Gao Chao: "..." This greeting gift is so arrogant.

Now Gao Chao can answer "What is it like to be scared to the point of incontinence?" When he had finished urinating, he couldn't help shaking, and gave every drop to Han Yuze without falling to the ground.

"Brother Tong," Gao Chaosheng said helplessly, "tell me this is not true."

The system's tone was like a zombie: "This is not true."

Gao Chao: "...Why is this happening? I would rather the men's needle is broken now."

System: "Maybe you have a special physique that attracts perverts."

He never expected that the target of the attack would be Han Yuze. Gao Chao shed tears silently in his heart and lit wax for himself.

Han Yuze, who had his pants peed all over, didn't react at all. He was calm and unfazed. But it might be the calm before the storm, and it might happen in the next second. He might pick up the saw and eradicate Gao Chao's broken bird.

Gao Chao was frightened by his imagination. He hurriedly stuffed the bird back into his pants and apologized in a panic: "Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I..."

"Are you afraid of me?" Han Yuze interrupted, his tone still so gentle.

However, this overly kind attitude made Gao Chao even more frightened. He had a strong desire to survive, pulled a thick stack of paper from the wall, squatted down and wiped Han Yuze's pants, and said repeatedly: "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, Professor, you are such a person." Naisi, how could I be afraid of you, hehehehe, I just..."

There was a thunder outside the window, and Gao Chao's scalp became tense, but he was so happy that he thought of an excuse: "I'm afraid of thunder, just... I was startled just now, and I lost control for a moment."

He squatted on the ground, holding absorbent paper and pressing it on Han Yuze's pants with trembling hands. His voice was trembling when he spoke, and his whole person was extremely pitiful. Han Yuze looked down at his hair, and his smile outlined the beautiful shape of his lips.

"Has anything happened before?" Han Yuze asked in a low voice, "During thundering and raining weather?"

Gao Chao racked his brains and made up: "I grew up with my grandpa. Every time it rains, he likes to drink. If he drinks too much, he will beat me to death."

"That's it." Han Yuze sighed, leaned over and grabbed Gao Chao's arm to pull him up, "Forget it, forget about my pants, I put spare clothes in the lab and I'll change them later. "

Gao Chao's arm was held by Han Yuze with gentle force, and he couldn't help but shudder: "Sorry, sorry, sorry, private Marseille... I'll help you get it dry-cleaned, or I'll pay you a new pair of pants. "

Han Yuze felt the young man trembling, so he let go and said, "That's not necessary."

Gao Chao was stunned when he saw the professor walking to the front to wash his hands. To be honest, the clothes Han Yuze wore were all expensive brand names, and he didn't have the money to buy Han Yuze a new pair of pants.

But when he turned around and saw Han Yuze picking up the saw after washing his hands, he became nervous again and wished he could wash himself away down the sewer. But under Han Yuze's gaze, he had to pretend to be calm and wash his hands.

Han Yuze handed him the absorbent paper for wiping his hands: "Wait for me, I will pack up the laboratory and go with you."

Gao Chao: "..." He refused in his heart, but he couldn't say it out anyway. He was afraid that the word "no" would make the professor unhappy, so he would raise his hand and use a saw to chop him into thousands of mosaics.