5.8 - ...

Gao Chao stood in the middle of the road, being stared at by countless pairs of bloodshot eyes, and his already soaked body felt an intense chill. The squirming pieces of flesh on the ground all began to grow, and each broken limb grew into a complete body until it turned into a young man.

The man standing on the wall looked at this scene in surprise. He raised his gun and didn't know which one to aim at: "What's going on with this thing?"

Gao Chao: "Lizard..."

When he passed the alley, he had already seen the young man with his back against the wall, and his body gradually became like the wall like a chameleon. An ordinary person would never be able to spot it.

At that time, he thought that it would be okay to leave quickly, but he did not expect that another young man would appear in front of him.

Gao Chao suddenly remembered that the robber had said that Xiao Yu was brutally dismembered after being killed, and his body parts were thrown into the sewer. Xiao Yu dragged her broken body and kept looking for the missing parts in the sewer, but she couldn't find them all. But now Xiaoyu no longer needs to look for it. Every part of his body can be regenerated.

The man said quickly: "Get out of here quickly."

Gao Chao looked around and saw the same faces everywhere: "That's easy to say, how could I leave!"

The man wondered: "The beauty you were with that night was so powerful, but you are just an ordinary person?"

Gao Chao's face was paralyzed: "Can I complement him?"

Just as the man was about to speak, his ankles were suddenly bound by something and pulled hard, causing him to immediately fall from the wall to the ground. When he looked up, the thing tied around his ankles turned out to be the tongue sticking out of the young man's mouth.

The long and flexible tongue is still very powerful, and it wants to drag him over immediately. The man reacted very quickly and cut off the young man's tongue with a knife.

On the other side, Gao Chao was trying to think of a way to escape, but suddenly a terrifying tongue wrapped around his neck. His tongue was like a rope, strangling him so tightly that he couldn't breathe.

"Xiaoyu," Gao Chao said with difficulty, "don't you really want to go back to your original handsome self? Have you ever seen any handsome guy stick out his tongue?"

The young man was no longer as quiet as when he was talking to Gao Chao before, and his blood-red eyes were filled with murderous intent. To Gao Chao, he was a complete monster, with his face covered in brown scales and his hands like hooks. One such thing is enough, but there are more than a dozen nearby.

The man was still shooting, and Gao Chao grabbed his tongue and shouted with all his strength: "Stop hitting, the more you hit, the more you hit..."

He had trouble breathing, couldn't speak clearly, and his eyesight went black, and he could hardly hold on. The young man who strangled him suddenly pulled him over, and a group of monsters immediately buried him. Their sharp claws dug into his skin and tore open his abdomen. Rainwater poured into his body, washing away his blood and internal organs. .

Gao Chao's soul floated out, standing in the sky and watching himself being torn apart by monsters, knowing that he was damn dead again. But if his body is eaten, where will he go back?

The man on the other side was just struggling in vain. He wanted to drag Gao Chao's body out of the pile of monsters, but he was unable to do anything to take care of himself.

Gao Chao was watching this scene helplessly when he suddenly saw an umbrella holding up the rain curtain, and a familiar figure walked over. There was a layer of mist surrounding his body, exuding a refreshing cold fragrance, and his cold appearance was even more obvious in the rain. Out of the dust.