【World 1】━━ President's Dumplings ━━

The villa is shrouded in orange-gold light, quiet and charming. The floor-to-ceiling windows were hung with white gauze curtains, which could not block the afterglow of the setting sun.

The bitter aroma of fresh coffee emerges from the dark green bone china cup on the table. The mechanical keyboard makes a crisp sound under the white fingertips. The light from the screen is reflected on the lenses, and a cold light sets off the man's expressionless face. Very abstinent.

However, the style of the few lines of text on the screen was completely opposite to his temperament. This is a short novel with rich connotations and full of turbulence between the lines. It is as fragrant as pork belly, as spicy as spicy chicken, as sour as fish in sour soup, and as refreshing as ice cream.

The man expressionlessly picked up the cup and took a sip of coffee. He took two rock sugars from the small plate next to him and threw them into his mouth. He continued to fry and cook the meat over high heat with a stern expression.

As the sky grew dark, a Doberman with shiny black fur ran over, touched the man's calf, and let out a low call. This is a dog that has been raised by a man since he was a child and is loved like his own son.

"What's wrong, Bangbang, do you want to go out?" Gao Chao finally looked away from the screen and touched the top of the Doberman's head, "Can you ask Auntie to take you there? Dad is at work."

The Doberman did not leave immediately, but shook its tail at its owner. The diamond pendant on its neck reflected its colorful luster under the light.

Gao Chao continued to finish writing the remaining part of the article, and as always, he saved it all into a USB flash drive, pulled it out and put it aside. He took off his glasses and stood up, walked to the window and immersed himself in the night.

Gao Chao lost his parents when he was young, inherited a large inheritance, lived a worry-free life, and earned a huge income by publishing a novel that topped the bestseller list every year.

He lives in seclusion and lives with his dog all year round, with only his assistant and aunt around him. Many media wanted to interview this mysterious writer, but they were never able to take a clear photo.

His novels are called "elegant works of frigid style". People who have never seen him think that he is an ascetic who is vegetarian and believes in Buddhism.

In fact, no one except the editor who is responsible for him knows that he is actually a small writer, and his articles are published on a website called "Attack Jinjiang".

After he confirmed his sexual orientation in high school, he was filled with anxiety and excitement, and his mind was filled with all kinds of sexy tricks. But in fact, he was very shy, and he was just a veteran in thought and a coward in action. He secretly wrote all these thoughts into the article, not daring to let anyone he knew know.

Although he had written the article, he had always written in a Buddhist style, and he followed the circumstances when it came to updating and whether it was a failure or not. Seeing the comments under the article filled with complaints, although he did not enjoy it, he was very calm.

The editor felt very troubled by him and had heart-to-heart conversations with him several times. The editor uses both soft and hard tactics, but Gao Chao refuses to give in to both soft and hard tactics, and he also enjoys the way the editor is fussy but very restrained.

Until the editor said that if there is no one completed this month, he will no longer be responsible for Gao Chao's articles.

Gao Chao didn't want to expose his identity, didn't like trouble, and had a very secret thought, so he didn't want to change editors, so he reluctantly wrote an ending to a certain article.