3.9

It was a miserable rainy night, with the shadows of trees dancing in the suburbs. Deep in the deserted path, there was a lonely house. The dimly lit windows were like two eyes, empty and gloomy.

Gao Chao woke up slowly, his body shivering in the cold. After waiting for a while, he gradually regained consciousness and sat up from the cold floor.

The dark room was filled with a disgusting stench, and the light was too dim. He couldn't see clearly what was around him. He wanted to stand up, but his head hit a very hard object.

Gao Chao touched around and was shocked. He seemed to be locked in a cage with cold iron bars on top, bottom, left and right. An iron chain was tied to his right ankle, extending from between two iron bars. It was unknown where the other end was fixed. He tugged hard and it was strong.

"Brother Tong, where am I? What happened?"

System: "I only know that this is somewhere in the suburbs, and someone kidnapped you."

Hearing the sound of the system, Gao Chao felt slightly relieved, but this situation was really not good. He grabbed the cage and said feebly: "I am poor, and I don't have a large inheritance waiting to be inherited. Even if I were kidnapped, no one would pay a ransom. . And I'm a thief. It's not cost-effective to kidnap me. Just let me go. It's worth saving."

system:"......"

After a while, Gao Chao's eyes adapted to the weak light, and he could vaguely see the outline of an object. The room seemed spacious, possibly a warehouse, or a basement.

There seemed to be many large wooden boxes nearby, all covered with shabby blankets. There were many black stains on the ground, and I couldn't tell what they were. He raised his head and looked up. There was a long, small window very close to the ceiling, and the weak light came in from there.

It's a window, it's better to say it's a rectangular hole. If Gao Chao were a snake, he might be able to get out. After looking around like this, he gave up. There was no possibility of escaping.

Gao Chao: "Brother Tong, let's watch a show."

System: "Now that it's been like this, are you still in the mood to watch the show?"

Gao Chao: "It's just because things are like this. If you don't watch the drama, there is nothing to do." What can I do? I am also desperate.

The system silently played a horror movie for him. Gao Chao hugged himself tightly in fear: "Brother Tong, if I don't show you such an exciting thing, where is our love?"

System: "I want you to see how the protagonist in this movie relies on courage and wisdom to deal with criminals, and finally manages to escape and kill him. You might be able to learn from it."

Gao Chao felt that what the system said made sense, so he read it attentively. Looking at him, he felt something was wrong: "Are you kidding me? This protagonist can be reborn infinitely! Do you have that golden finger for me?"

System: "...I'll look for something else."

A useless system. Gao Chao brushed his long hair and sighed deeply. But when he touched his hair like this, he was stunned. The feel and length were not as long and straight as his. He took off the wig and put it in front of his eyes to look at it carefully, then threw the wig out from the middle of the iron railing.

Gao Chao said with fear: "Someone changed my wig. This is not my original one!"

System: "It seems that the kidnapper is indeed a pervert. But will you anger him by doing this?"

Gao Chao was extremely uncomfortable: "This hairstyle doesn't match my face shape."

System: "..." Such a great reason is really hard to refute.