1.4

Although it was spring at this time, it was only the beginning of April, and the wind at night was still very cold, especially on the top of the mountain. Gao Chao's clothes that he had taken off in the bathroom were casually thrown on the floor, wrinkled with water.

Gao Chao really wanted to wrap himself in a bath towel, but when the wind blew, his bulge became irritated and he had to dig out a set of clothes from the suitcase and put them on. He sat down on the steps and said to the system: "Brother Tong, please explain what this male pointer is."

System: "It's like this. You also know that quick time travel is all about consciousness time travel. There are many hosts who are very willful and think that they can do whatever they want and engage in homosexuality at will. There are also some systems that do not abide by the laws because they know the target of the strategy in advance. , so I opened the backdoor for the host to cheat, and the world line was messed up."

Gao Chao: "So?"

System: "In order to avoid this situation, the headquarters has developed a new function, which is the 'pointing needle'. Before the mission starts, the system does not know who the target person is. Only the host can use this function to find the target." The side effect is that the 'male needle' only reacts to the target person..."

Gao Chao: "You don't do it to others?"

System: "That's okay, hahaha."

Gao Chao: "..."

Obviously, the target of this mission is Zong Shuo, the man who was very cold and even disgusted with him. He couldn't bear it and drove him out of the house.

Hello.

System: "The host is the first batch of people to use this function."

Gao Chao: "Oh, I still have to feel honored and touched?"

System: "Why are you so polite? Which one of us is following the other? Hahahahahaha..." Rough and heroic.

Gao Chao smiled kindly: "Get lost."

System: "..." Yes, the host has a strong language learning ability.

It was getting late, and the system asked Gao Chao if he wanted to find a hotel to stay for the night. Gao Chao sighed and said, "It's really troublesome. I hit GG amidst laughter and laughter at the beginning. How can I get Zong Shuo's strategy points in the future?"

The system is also very troubled. The host's task completion is linked to his monthly bonus. Judging from the current situation, his bonus is in vain. But what can be done? The character plot is so fucked up, so if you want to blame it, blame the author. Gao Chao is the source of all evil.

When he was worried, the system saw Gao Chao silently go to the warehouse behind the yard to dig out a rubber boat, pick up the air pump, fill it with air, and drag it to the center of the lawn.

System: "Brother, are you going to paddle?"

Gao Chao put down the rubber boat, sat in it, lay down comfortably, looked at the clear starry sky and said: "I always wanted to go camping when I was a child, but I never had the chance. This rubber boat can be used as an open-air tent. You can see the stars. Brother Tong, can I sing Little Stars to you?"

System: "..." Convinced, in capital letters.

Gao Chao sang a few words, but when the system ignored him, he felt that it was quite boring, so he took out a coat to cover himself and fell asleep.

After driving Gao Chao away, Zong Shuo filled the water again and took a hot bath, put on a T-shirt and sweatpants and lay down on the bed. Dim the lights but don't turn them off.