5.11

The female ghost suddenly appeared in the center of the room. Gao Chao subconsciously grabbed Lan Qiao's sleeve, leaned closer and whispered, "It's her. She followed me back last night and scared me half to death."

After being "comforted" by Gao Chao, Lan Qiao's chest felt like a ball of cotton wool, and he felt inexplicably congested. The cuffs suddenly dropped. He lowered his eyes and looked at the hand with clear joints on the sleeve. The image of what this hand did to him last night emerged in his mind. The ball of cotton suddenly floated up, and the threads of cotton wool suddenly floated up. The wisps made my chest feel itchy, and my brows wrinkled involuntarily.

Tang Huan was distracted all the time, with a faint smile hanging on his lips, wondering what he was reminiscing about. Gao Chao thought that the other two were as concerned about the female ghost as he was, but he didn't know that those two old goblins were filled with images of 18/ban, and they were in a completely different world from him.

Although Yao Letian had his eyes closed, he walked up to the female ghost as usual, touched her bloody face affectionately, and whispered his thoughts in a low voice.

Xiaomei, where have you been? Can you please not leave again...

The female ghost seemed unable to speak. She just rubbed her cheek lovingly in Yao Letian's hand, and more blood poured out of her dark eye sockets.

Gao Chao thought with surprise that this female ghost was actually Mei Xue. With her appearance like this, it was obvious that she was not simply missing, but that she had died a long time ago, and she died miserably, with her eyes gouged out.

Yao Letian hugged Mei Xue emotionally and said, "If this is really just a dream, then I would rather never wake up again."

Mei Xue was quietly nestling in his arms. When she heard what he said, she struggled to push him away, bit her lip and shook her head vigorously.

Yao Letian said tremblingly: "Don't you want to be with me?"

Mei Xue nodded, then shook her head. Every movement was very difficult, and she could see that she was conflicted and painful inside. She leaned over and kissed Yao Letian gently on the lips. The light and heavy kiss was like a farewell. Tears welled up in Yao Letian's closed eyes, and he tried to hold her hand, but failed.

Mei Xue floated backwards and disappeared through the wall, leaving Yao Letian standing in the middle of the room crying bitterly. He seemed unable to accept the cruel fact that he could not see his lover even in his dreams. His body swayed and fell to the ground, his face as pale as if he had lost all his blood.

Tang Huan finally came back to his senses, went over to look at Yao Letian's condition, and said, "He is still asleep, but his pulse is beating very slowly. This kind of dream will probably consume a person's energy. If he goes back to sleep, he may not be able to wake up." coming."

This time Lan Qiao couldn't wake him up, but Boss Lan didn't care whether a person was dead or alive. He just wanted to pull out the dream tapir and beat him to death.

Gao Chao said urgently: "Let's chase Mei Xue and see where she is going."

The female ghost has disappeared. It will not be easy to catch up. Boss Lan was very calm and patted Gao Chao on the lower back: "Go ahead."

Before Gao Chao could react, his soul was pushed out. He looked at Lan Qiao in surprise: "Should I go by myself?"

Lan Qiao: "Tang Huan and I will follow you."

Gao Chao was reassured by the boss's words and walked out leisurely. He looked around and saw Mei Xue's forlorn figure floating towards the outskirts, and quickly followed him.