4.11

Far away in a hidden place, in a cocoon wrapped in thick fog, Zhuo Qiyou was recalling the past with anger and frustration.

When he was searching a building alone, he unexpectedly ran into a brother he hadn't seen for many years. Judging from the faint smile on Zhuo Tinggao's expression, it seemed that he had planned this.

The twins were supposed to be the closest relatives in the world, but the moment the two brothers met, there was no excitement or joy, and the atmosphere suddenly became tense.

Zhuo Qiyou has been very angry with his brother all these years, angry that he left with that woman and made his father sad. He didn't want to hear Zhuo Tinggao's explanation, and Zhuo Tinggao didn't want to explain at all.

Zhuo Qiyou started to take action out of anger. He could easily kill five or six monsters, and his fighting power was several times that of ordinary people. But in front of his brother, there was no difference between him and the ordinary people who admired him.

When he fell to the ground, he was extremely shocked. His brother could no longer be described as a monster. The person in front of him who looked exactly like him was simply the most terrifying life form in the world.

Zhuo Tinggao looked at his defeated brother who fell to the ground and said with a smile: "You hide behind the high wall and escape reality with him, while I fight in the wasteland full of death every day and night. Although I look like I have never suffered any injuries, but you can't imagine what kind of hardship my body has suffered. You want to defeat me with the tricks you learned from the police uncle? It's so cute."

Zhuo Qiyou's whole body was wrapped in thick fog, with only his head exposed outside. He gritted his teeth and said, "Escape from reality? You have no idea how hard dad has been over the years. Wouldn't your conscience hurt if you say this?"

Zhuo Tinggao patted his younger brother on the face: "You are mistaken, he is not our father."

Zhuo Qiyou turned pale with anger: "Your conscience has been tortured..."

Before he finished speaking, thick fog enveloped his entire body. He couldn't break free, so he could only lie inside and chew his anger alone...

The setting sun cast a golden-red soft light from the window. Gao Chao sat on a chair with a white sheet surrounding him, his expression a little nervous.

Zhuo Tinggao put some foam on his face and felt a little funny about his appearance, and his heart softened unconsciously: "What's wrong, Dad, are you afraid that I'll scratch your face?"

Gao Chao frowned: "That's not true. I've been growing my beard for a long time, and it seems like I'm wearing a piece of clothing. Now that I have to take off my clothes, it's like running around naked." So it feels so shameless to be without a beard.

Zhuo Tinggao raised his eyebrows unconsciously, holding the razor and gently peeling off Gao Chao's "clothes" layer by layer.

The beard fell in clusters on the white sheets. Zhuo Tinggao couldn't help but feel a little sentimental, and said casually: "I remember that my brother shaved you like this before."

Gao Chao blinked: "Really?"

Zhuo Tinggao's hand paused slightly: "Dad, are you still angry with him? You don't even want to mention him?"

Gao Chao looked calm and said sincerely: "No."

Zhuo Tinggao's face showed no change, but his mood fluctuated: "Really?"

Gao Chao: "Who is your brother?"⊙ω⊙

Zhuo Tinggao: "..." Very good. Dad has Alzheimer's disease. But it doesn't matter, I'll remind him of it.