4.9

Chi Lan said that she was a member of a special unit established by the military at the beginning of the end of the world. Later, the unit was disbanded and she began to wander alone.

Hearing her identity, Gao Chao was excited. He stared at the beautiful muscle lines of her arms and held her hand tightly: "Welcome to join our pioneering team."

Zhuo Qiyou, who had been busy all day, suddenly came to life, but Zhuo Tinggao frowned. This woman seemed to be very interested in his father, and now she volunteered to go to the base with them. Wouldn't a grown man and woman do something that is in line with common sense of physical hygiene?

A long time has passed since that dream and that terrible night. Zhuo Tinggao did not dare to make intimate moves with Gao Chao like before, for fear that a look or a move would reveal the secret in his heart.

The complicated thoughts made Zhuo Tinggao become more and more silent. Gao Chao couldn't understand what his son was thinking, and just wanted to wait for everything to stabilize before having another conversation between father and son.

After two days of rectification, the four of them bid farewell to the residents of the town and set off. Now the two sons have grown up a lot and are not small anymore. The three of them are very crowded in the same car.

Zhuo Qiyou volunteered to get on Chi Lan's motorcycle, and when he put his hands around his sister's waist, he sang excitedly: "I'm looking up at the moon, how many dreams are flying freely~~~" ⊙v⊙

Gao Chao: "I forgot yesterday, my sorrow has dried up, I want to meet you again on the vast road!" ⊙ω⊙

Father and son duet: Life has been pulled, the tide ebbs and flows, the distance with you is heaven! Yo!

Chi Lan: "..." Suddenly I regretted going to the base with them.

The twins have entered the stage of changing their voices, and when the little friend You opens his mouth, he is very lethal. After listening for a while, Chi Lan's face turned green.

Zhuo Tinggao hugged Gao Chao, saw the complicated expression on Chi Lan's face, and thought to himself, where is this? You will soon know how terrible the "spiritual pollution" of my father and my brother is.

The four of them walked all the way to the base. After hiding the car, Gao Chao led them in through the gap last time. The situation inside made Chi Lan frown. This was a bit different from what Gao Chao said. Basically every area was dilapidated, with corpses everywhere, and disgusting, scalp-numbing sights everywhere. Just cleaning it up is enough to make them choke.

They went all the way to the control center. Gao Chao restored the surveillance system and showed the images of various areas. Not only the quarantine area, but also the medical station is also occupied by mutant species. The power system in the dormitory is actually broken, and the surveillance camera in the underground energy room is broken. I really don't know what the situation is inside.

Faced with an unfavorable situation, Gao Chao was as optimistic as ever. He put down his backpack and cleaned up the control room, and said happily: "We will spend the night in this building tonight, and we will start cleaning up Area A of the isolation area tomorrow."

The base was hit many times by the ghoul tide, and the walls and barbed wire were damaged. In order to prevent strange things from coming in, they locked the door of the control center.

When we sat down to eat together, Chi Lan looked at the twins and said, "Is it my imagination? Why do I feel that they are much taller than when I first saw them?"

Although children in adolescence grow quickly, they are not that fast. A while ago, the twins looked like little girls, but now their skeletons have stretched slightly, and their Adam's apples have become obvious, like a pair of tall and green polygonatum, very handsome and eye-catching.