1.5

Zong Shuo came over to check on Zong Xiangbei after get off work. He didn't expect to bump into Gao Chao, let alone see this embarrassing scene. He seemed to be able to smell the fragrance of the prairie above Gao Chao's head.

The person standing at the door is holding the handle tightly, his back is stiff, and his shoulders are shaking uncontrollably. In the window, the figure behind the half-covered curtain is swaying, and a faint fragrance is floating. Anyone who is not blind can see what is going on inside. , it must be something like "You annoying little goblin, sit down and move by yourself".

Zong Shuo patted Gao Chao on the shoulder with a cold face: "Get out of the way."

Gao Chao trembled for a long time, but of course he would not let Zong Shuo go in and quarrel with his brother. He rubbed his tearless eyes until they turned red, turned around and pulled Zong Shuo towards the elevator.

Zong Shuo didn't break away, but asked calmly: "Is that all?"

Gao Chao whispered: "Just pretend that you didn't see anything."

The two left the hospital, and Gao Chao stood in the rain, lost in thought, as if he had lost his direction. Zong Shuo took out an umbrella from the car and held it over his head, looking down at him.

The face under the hat was very pale, and the lips were white with the cold. Raindrops hung on the lowered eyelashes, and a drop of rain would fall down every trembling, as if she was shedding tears.

For a long time, Gao Chao covered his mouth and choked: "He actually... likes women!" This heterosexual who cheated on marriage!

System: "...Xiao Chachao, your acting skills are a bit exaggerated."

Gao Chao: "What can I do? I have never even been in love, let alone been cheated on. I can only imagine how I would feel if Bangbang was abducted by someone else's dog."

System: "..." Stop thinking about it. It's time to think about it.

As an insider, Zong Shuo remained silent. There is more than one person in this world who is deceived and unlucky.

"Let's go," Zong Shuo said softly, "I'll take you home."

Gao Chao shook his head: "Can you accompany me to a place?"

Zong Shuo wanted to refuse, but looking at Gao Chao's misty eyes in the rain, he just nodded in the end.

The two got in the car and were silent all the way. Finally, Gao Chao found a dumpling shop and said, "I want to eat dumplings."

Zong Shuo was very surprised: "Do you love dumplings so much?"

Gao Chao sniffed: "Well, I used to like eating dumplings with my dad the most. But now..."

Zong Shuo didn't say anything else, parked the car, went down to hold an umbrella, and led Gao Chao into the store. At this time, it was raining again, and they were the only customers in the small shop. The boss, a gray-haired man, was watching TV with his wife. When he saw customers arriving, he hurriedly came over to deliver menus.

Gao Chao was wearing a hoodie and jeans, no different from passersby A, B, and C, but Zong Shuo's suit and leather shoes were incompatible with this small shop with greasy walls. But he didn't dislike it at all and sat down directly.

Zong Shuo quickly ordered. Gao Chao looked at the menu and struggled painfully. He really didn't like dumplings. For him, this thing shouldn't exist.

Seeing the constipated expression on Gao Chao's face, Zong Shuo thought that he must be sad for Zong Xiangbei. For any man, it would definitely be unacceptable to see the man he loves having sex with a woman.