6.9

Gao Chao walked around to the main entrance of the library and wanted to have sex with Diao Min. There weren't many people in the library at the moment, and it was as quiet as a haunted house. He walked around a few times upstairs and downstairs, but except for the administrator and a few helpless nerds, he didn't see anyone suspicious.

He found the floor where a potted plant was missing, looked down from the window, pointed to where he was standing just now and said with a Conan look on his face: "This man must be very strong to be able to lift the potted plant and place it accurately on top of my head. "

Golmos began to look back at the tall and strong classmates in their school, but Hua Tong said: "Maybe it was hatred that gave him strength."

Gao Chao: "It makes sense, what should I do?"

Brother Tong: "Live well, there will be new blows every day."

Gao Chao twisted awkwardly: "Hey~ I can't hit him!"

Brother Tong: "You are really lucky to survive." It was Iron Hammer last time, and Teacher Mao this time. Without their sudden appearance, Xiao Chao Chao would have become Xiao Chao Rou by now.

In the days that followed, Gao Chao became vigilant, especially on the way home from school. He was very cautious. He was not afraid at all in the morning because there was a dedicated driver taking him to school. Gao Chao felt safe every time he saw Chi Jiu riding in the car and waiting outside the door in advance.

Chi Jiu noticed that he had been a little serious recently, not like a student who was going to school, but like a boss who was going to the company to make important decisions, so he asked him if there was something wrong.

Gao Chao looked serious: "I will be in my third year of junior high school soon. Although the high school entrance examination is not as serious as the college entrance examination, it should not be underestimated. I decided to take every day seriously. Okay, let's drive, driver."

Chi Jiu couldn't help but laugh: "Yes, Mr. Gao."

Gao Chao put his arm around Chi Jiu's waist, leaned on his back, and said leisurely: "Brother, have you decided yet, which university to go to?"

Chi Jiu felt the warmth on his back and squinted his eyes in the morning sun: "Where do you want me to go? Is it a local university or..."

"No," Gao Chao subconsciously tightened his arms, "Although this city's university is not bad, but your grades are so good, you can easily get into University C. Isn't this a waste?"

Chi Jiu: "Don't you hope to see me more often?"

Gao Chao said casually: "It doesn't matter. I will go to college in the future. Even brothers can't see each other every day."

Chi Jiu: "So, it doesn't matter to you whether you get me or not?"

Gao Chao was startled for a moment: "That's not what I meant. I think going to college is more important..."

"I know." Chi Jiu interrupted him and then stopped talking.

Gao Chao didn't know what he said wrong, so he had to change the topic and talk about something else. However, Chi Jiu only occasionally said "hmm" to indicate that he heard it, which made him not in the mood to talk anymore.

When he arrived at school, Gao Chao kept thinking about Chi Jiu's attitude during his morning self-study. Unfortunately, he was not good at reading people's hearts, let alone the super actor Chi Jiu. He couldn't understand it even more.

Gao Chao rarely struggled with things he couldn't figure out, and quickly threw them aside. After all, there was still the little monster of physics waiting for him to grind.