4.5 - ...

The sun was very bright in the morning. Gao Chao woke up and found that the two children had gotten up early and were playing with sea water and mud on the beach.

Gao Chao yawned and looked at them with a fatherly look on his face, his eyes full of doting: "Although there is no father's milk to feed them, my sons still thrive and are so healthy and full of vitality."

System: "Well..." Someone can explain to him what father's milk is.

Gao Chao's parents died very early, and he didn't enjoy much love from his parents. When he got older, he got used to living alone, but before that, his heart was full of loneliness.

Now that he has sons, he wants to do his best to make them grow up happily and give them all the love.

With deep love, Gao Chao looked at the twins with a smile on his lips. After a while, something strange made the smile on his face gradually disappear.

Behind the sandcastle built by the two children, a disgustingly colored limb was exposed. His heart skipped a beat, and before he could stand up straight, he rushed over, picked up Zhuo Qiyou, and grabbed Zhuo Tinggao's back collar with his other hand to drag him back.

The two children looked confused and didn't understand what was happening. After retreating to a safe place, Gao Chao put his young son down, made a "shh" gesture, quietly walked around the sand castle, and saw an extremely ugly corpse lying on the ground.

This thing may be a distant relative of a scavenger. It looks about 70% similar, but its size is a bit larger. I'm afraid it didn't grow up drinking Nutritional Express every day. Its limbs were thicker, its face was more terrifying, and several tentacle-like things fell out of its mouth, which was disgusting.

And its current appearance was not only disgusting, but also very miserable. Its eyes were pierced, its body was cut open, its internal organs were taken out and piled aside, and a large pool of purple-black liquid flowed on the ground.

Gao Chao was observing with a strong sense of vomiting when a childish voice came from behind him: "Dad, do you want to dry this big squid too?"

Gao Chao turned around and saw Zhuo Tinggao raising his little head with an innocent look on his face. He touched his eldest son's head and said, "Did you find this thing? How long has it been lying here?"

Zhuo Tinggao tilted his head and told his father what happened at night. Not only did he kill two "big squids", he also handled them according to the method his father taught him.

Gao Chao: "..." If you eat this thing, I'm afraid it will cause intestinal rupture.

Seeing his son looking forward to praise, Gao Chao knelt down and looked at him: "You just pinched two monsters...squids to death?"

Zhuo Tinggao nodded. He didn't think there was anything strange about this. Aren't squids very weak creatures?

Gao Chao: "..." They are monsters that are rampant in the apocalypse! Monsters don't want to lose face! A two-meter-tall monster was casually killed by a seven-year-old kid. Where is the most basic trust and respect between humans and monsters? !

"Then," Gao Chao hesitated, "Aren't there two? Why is there only one here?"

Zhuo Tinggao blinked, lowered his head and looked around.

This expression was all too familiar to Gao Chao. Every time Bangbang secretly ate something he shouldn't have eaten, it was like this when he questioned him.

Gao Chao held Zhuo Tinggao's shoulders and said solemnly: "Xiao Tingting, you can't lie to your father."

Zhuo Tinggao felt that his father seemed angry, pinched his fingers and whispered: "Eat it..."