5.13

Because of the appearance of Blue Bridge, the temperature in the restaurant dropped rapidly, and a cold wave swept through, freezing the other two people to their cores.

The old fox's resistance was still much stronger than that of ordinary people. He asked Lan Qiao to sit next to him and deliberately asked: "Xiaoqiao, what's wrong with you? You don't seem to be in a good mood. Who provoked you?"

Lan Qiao's eyes were like two clusters of ice arrows whizzing towards Gao Chao. During a period of suffocating silence, Lei Zheng appeared at the right time and poured him a cup of coffee.

Gao Chao was very uneasy and thought to himself: How could his boss look at him with such resentful eyes? Could it be that in his heart, he was just a big bastard who always gave up and always gave up? Well, it looks like he does.

Lan Qiao picked up the coffee and took a sip. When he raised his head, his expression had returned to normal, and he said calmly and even gently: "I'm in a good mood."

Gao Chao shivered.

Tang Huan pursed his lips and smiled: "By the way, are you going to the store today?"

Lan Qiao: "Yeah."

Gao Chao quickly said: "I'll go with you. If there are any more people possessed by evil spirits, I can help you take a look."

"No need," Lan Qiao smiled lightly, "Don't you want to have anything to do with monsters and the like?"

Gao Chao: "...I'll just say that. Besides, I am a responsible person. It is only natural to pay back debts. I will work hard to make up for the mistakes I made in the past."

Lan Qiao put down the tableware and wiped his mouth: "No need, you don't have to pay back your debt, you can leave at any time."

Gao Chao: "..." Boss, if you act like this, I'll be even more afraid to leave.

Lan Qiao stood up and looked at him, without any emotion in his eyes, and said in a smooth tone: "You got your wish."

Gao Chao:_(:з ∠)_

Lan Qiao turned around and left, saying he would take Gao Chao with him without even looking back, seemingly without any entanglement or nostalgia. Gao Chao looked at his back and felt a little uncomfortable thinking of his gentle look last night.

Tang Huan pinched Gao Chao's face and said, "It's over, that old guy is angry."

Gao Chao punched him: "Are you such a deceiver?"

Tang Huan admitted the beating and smiled so enthusiastically: "I have never seen him like this before, and I couldn't hold it back. Hey, what on earth did you do last night?"

Gao Chao said in surprise: "What makes you think we did something last night!"

Tang Huan picked up his coat and winked at Gao Chao: "I can smell the smell of Lan Qiao on you."

Gao Chao: "..."

Tang Huan smiled in a foxy manner. After he left, Gao Chao returned to the bedroom and said to 999: "You must have had some system failure. How could I not have met the target until now? Lan Qiao really is not Target target?"

999 said impatiently: "Don't worry, there is no fault at all. If you haven't encountered it, you haven't encountered it. Who asked you to stay here all the time? Maybe the target of the attack is far away from you."

Gao Chao didn't really want to talk to 999 anymore. He sighed silently, feeling very uncomfortable. He always felt awkward, wrong, and weird, but he couldn't tell what was wrong.