【World 5】━━ Mr. Yandere's Little Pill ━━

5.1

The night sky is dark, the stars and moon are without light, and the wild wind carries a chill. Today is definitely not a good day. You must check the almanac before going out and having sex.

Gao Chao sat up from the ground, surrounded by darkness. He had no idea which wilderness he was in. He walked a few steps in the direction he came from, and the soles of his feet were so painful that he tripped over something unknown. After a while, I was completely stunned.

Wherever you fall, you get up. Gao Chao stood up again, almost crying but without tears: "I don't think I can find the way back."

999 suddenly became considerate: "Would you like some light to illuminate the path under your feet?"

Gao Chao: "If there is such a function, wouldn't you turn it on earlier?"

As he finished these words, there was really light, as if the sky had eyes in the wilderness, and God alone lit up a light pointing the way for this lonely and poor traveler. It's just that this bright light actually came out from under the bath towel...

999: "Haha, now you know the benefits of the flashlight stick. You're welcome."

Gao Chao: "..." I have nothing to say, really, I don't want to say a word.

He crossed his arms and walked back to the city with the help of the spark of the "human flashlight stick", recalling the limited plot while walking.

The article is called "Urban Monsters and Ghosts" and is based on various strange stories such as urban legends and supernatural legends. The male protagonist in the article is employed by a mysterious organization that specializes in containing and studying supernatural creatures. The organization has a very complex organizational structure and human system, and the people who can enter the organization have extraordinary abilities.

The male protagonist is one of the field staff. His mission is to investigate, find and capture supernatural creatures and imprison them in an institution. It doesn't matter whether you are a bird or beast in the Book of Mountains and Seas or a lonely ghost wandering the world, a big tengu vampire or a chastity. The little succubus girl in red is of any type or nationality.

In the process, the romantic male protagonist had various charming stories with many beautiful little fairies. Then he followed the clues he constantly grasped to track down the owner of the antique shop. As a result, the two people had various entanglements and disputes. Life and death.

Lan Qiao, the owner of the antique shop and the boss of Panlong Street, is not an ordinary human being. Possessing powerful demonic power, he is feared by all kinds of demons and ghosts. Probably because he has lived for thousands of years, he has become an empty-nest old man with a weird temper and a bad temper, a annoying little... old goblin.

999: "Raise your hands! So what kind of spirit is he?"

Gao Chao said angrily: "It's so obvious, can't you see it?"

999: "Obviously? Wow, he's a vixen?" He doesn't look good-looking in a conventional way. He's so seductive. He must be a vixen!

Gao Chao: "...I admire your imagination very much. Why don't you say he is the male version of Daji?"

999: "Hey, here's a hint!"

Gao Chao shuddered, and goosebumps spread all over the place like the bread crumbs thrown behind Hansel and Gretel: "Look at his crazy and snake-like look, can't you guess it!"

999: "Humph, I can't guess what's going on. People don't care to guess."

Gao Chao really, really didn't want to continue the conversation with this leader, so he physically blocked his voice and continued to review his role.