5.6

It is now four o'clock in the afternoon, but the thick black clouds and pouring rain make the sky look like nine or ten o'clock at night. Although the street lights are all on, the light is almost swallowed up by the darkness, struggling to emit a weak light, illuminating nothing but itself.

A white car rushed into a low-lying area under the underpass without overestimating its power. The water instantly reached the windows and the car stalled. Since the city built a huge underground drainage system, this is the first time in more than ten years that such deep water has appeared, which is naturally surprising.

The driver was a woman in her thirties. She couldn't believe that she was trapped in the car and couldn't get out. After trying various methods, she desperately grabbed her mobile phone with no signal and looked out the window at the rapidly rising water. .

She was at her wits end, so she grabbed the fancy umbrella on the back seat and threw it frantically toward the car window.

Suddenly a pale face pressed against the window glass.

She let out a scream and then noticed that someone outside the window seemed to be trying to break the window. For a moment, she felt a little hopeful again, patted the window and shouted, "Help me."

It was a young man with no expression on his handsome face, and he punched the car window mechanically with his fists. After the woman calmed down a little, she discovered that his hands were dripping with blood and might have been broken.

The woman was lying on the window and shouted: "This won't work! I can't make calls on my mobile phone. Go and call someone for help!"

The young man still had no reaction and kept throwing punch after punch. Suddenly his wrist twisted and his hand fell. The white bones protruded from the fracture and smashed against the car window.

Woman: "............Ahhhhhh!"

The young man ignored the bloody broken wrist and started banging his head against the car window. As the glass cracked, the woman's hair stood on end as she retreated to the passenger seat, turned around and frantically clasped the handle, trying to open the door in a demented manner.

Suddenly, a face appeared outside the passenger window, which looked exactly like the young man. The woman thought he had swam over, but his hand was intact, and the cab window behind him still made a banging sound...

"Boss, I've finished telling my story. It's your turn. What's going on with Locked Dragon Well?"

Gao Chao told stories about various snakes along the way, not to mention Lan Qiao was annoyed to death, he himself was also annoyed. Seeing entering Huashu Street, he urged Lan Qiao to talk about the urban legend about Suolongjing.

The two were talking and walking across the bridge. Gao Chao glanced down inadvertently. He saw a car soaked in the water, its lights still on, and a colorful umbrella floating on the water nearby.

Fortunately, the driver's door and passenger door were open, and the people in the car should have escaped.

Gao Chao withdrew his gaze and looked at Lan Qiao helplessly.

Boss Lan held an umbrella and said with a calm expression, "The original legend happened hundreds of years ago, when this city was just a fishing village."

To the east of the city is the bay. A few hundred years ago, the small fishing village was close to the sea. The fishermen went out to sea every day to catch fish. The last thing they wanted was to encounter storms and heavy rains. Therefore, before going to sea, they would burn incense and pray for the dragon god's blessing. The weather is calm and sunny.