【World 6】━━ How can my brother be so cute ━━

6.1

Another world has ended. Gao Chao did not enter the state immediately. His heart was not calm enough and he needed some time to adjust.

Every moment of his time with Lan Qiao was still clearly preserved in his mind. While he regretted that the tattoo on his waist could not remain, he was still racking his brains to recall the world before.

I remember that when he was in the antique shop, Lan Qiao categorically said that he would be sad and desperate because of losing Gao Chao and would never look at others again. He acted so confidently as if he had done this many times before, stating a fact rather than an oath.

At that time, Gao Chao still thought it was funny, thinking that it was impossible for a person to die again and again, leaving another person to repeat the pain of losing his lover.

Thinking about it now, my heart hurts. If Lan Qiao is really not a bunch of data, but a person of flesh and blood, who has awakened his previous memories during time travel and even confirmed that the person he fell in love with again and again is the same person, then he must be very sad.

Gao Chao sorted through his memory and read unconsciously: "Zong Shuo, Zhai Yudong, Han Yuze, Zhuo Tinggao, Lan Qiao."

Hearing the host's murmuring voice, Brother Tong summed it up: "Are you going to write a memoir called "The Men I Slept with in Those Years"?"

After remembering his goals in the previous worlds, Gao Chao closed his eyes peacefully and smiled with emotion: "Although I don't know why such a thing as traveling through books happened to me, but to me, it's really It's a benefit."

Brother Tong: "That's right, these big guys are all very handsome."

Gao Chao sighed: "That's not what I meant. In fact, I have selfish motives for writing short articles. The old attackers in these articles are all based on the prototype of the same person."

Brother Tong understood: "Oh my god, who are you spying on?"

Gao Chao's heart tightened and he pretended to be nonchalant and said, "That's not important. Let's talk about Gou Gou and his unruly host."

After recovering most of his memories, Gao Chao also thought about Diao Min. In the first world, he was beaten to death by Zuo Dongxuan, in the second world, he was stabbed to death by a fanatical fan, in the third world, he was tortured to death by a perverted serial killer, and in the fourth world, he escaped Yi Jie died peacefully, and the unruly people in the fifth world were killed by Lan Qiao.

He summed it up: "It seems that Diao Min's role is really small. In the first world, he barely had a name and identity, and then he became completely invisible. But why didn't he appear in the fourth world and got lost? "

Brother Tong also helped him analyze: "The fourth world is the end of the world, and your compass has failed. I think there are two possibilities. First, Diao Min was poisoned by poison gas, viruses, and fog ghosts before he appeared. Kind of killed."

Gao Chao burst out laughing: "I'm afraid he is not an African chief. What about the second one?"

Brother Tong: "Second, the way he looks for to identify you may be related to your male finger."

Gao Chao: "..."

He couldn't help but imagine that after Diao Min was bound to 999, he heard that charming bitch say, "Hello, dear host, your mission is to find a certain Chao Chao and kill him. Don't worry about not being able to find the target. You will pass him." His ♂male♂pointer recognized his "thickness."

Gao Chao: "Your mission system is really crazy."

Brother Tong was so humble: "Excuse me."

After a pause, Brother Tong asked in a tentative tone: "Cha Chao, have you ever thought that these things may be related to your real life?"