4.7

When Gao Chao slept until midnight, he was woken up by a strong urge to urinate. He was extremely sleepy, and the sofa was so comfortable that he didn't even bother to move. But after turning over several times, he still couldn't hold it in anymore. He came out of the bedroom with his eyes closed, as if sleepwalking, and went to the bathroom to pee.

He had just had a very charming dream with a very philosophical atmosphere. A strong man threw him to the ground, causing the bed board to creak. However, at the critical moment, he was interrupted by the disgusting urine.

He stood in front of the toilet, trying to catch up on the dream, and then went back to sleep and dreamed of the second half. Suddenly a loud noise woke him up from his doze, and he found that the house was shaking.

"Fuck," Gao Chao helped the bird stumble and almost peed on his pants, "I always thought I was still experiencing the bed shaking in my dream, but I didn't expect it to be such an earthquake!"

System: "Mr. Slut, please wake up a little more."

There were commotions and roars outside. Gao Chao lay on the small window of the bathroom and looked out. Wuyang Wuyang was completely dark. Ghouls came to the aunt in advance and surrounded the house and the entire town.

The house was banged with bangs, and there were clattering footsteps and slapping sounds overhead. Gao Chao rushed out of the bathroom and shouted to his two sons to get up quickly.

Zhuo Qiyou rubbed his eyes and walked out of the bedroom, stood at the door and said drowsily: "Dad, I seem to have wet the bed..."

If my son still wets the bed at such an old age, how can he bring happiness to the girls in the apocalypse in the future? ! Gao Chao said you'd better drown these ghouls in urine now. Call your brother and run away. Why are you standing there?

Before he finished speaking, there was a sound of shattering glass from somewhere in the room, and a black figure suddenly jumped out.

Zhuo Qiyou shouted, "Dad, be careful." He raised his hand and grabbed the ghoul's throat. The black tentacles spit out by the ghoul were also tightly held by him.

But at this moment, two more ghouls swooped over, and together with the companion in front, Zhuo Qiyou, and Gao Chao behind him, they all rolled down the stairs to the next floor, all the way to the end, smooth and silky.

Xiaochao Chaojili Gulu rolled to the ground with circles on his eyes. He groped around in the dark, calling Zhuo Qiyou's name, for fear that his son would be hurt.

"Baby, how are you?" Gao Chao had a bump on his head and his ears were ringing, but he didn't care about his own situation and hugged the people around him and screamed.

"Dad, I'm fine!" The youngest son's voice came from the darkness, and it sounded like it was in the corner a few meters away.

Gao Chao: "emmm" Then what is this thing I'm holding?

The body in his arms violently stirred and let out a mind-numbing roar.

It's so damn bad that labor and management actually hugged a monster. This piece of shit has simply defiled the sacred embrace of a father. Gao Chao felt very angry and struggled to take out the Swiss Army Knife from his pocket. He took out the knife and cut the tentacle severely.

Ha, be afraid!

Ghoul: "..." Oh, it hurts. Do you believe it can kill me?

One person and one monster struggled together, rolling and fighting in the darkness, and they didn't know what they upset. There was a lot of clattering, pinging, and ringing. Zhuo Qiyou didn't have the eyesight of a nocturnal animal like his brother, so he shouted "Dad, where are you?" and finally touched a switch. After pressing it, the small wall lamp in the corridor turned on.